Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Seem to have noticed more and more people posting about how long they've been friends with somebody on Facebook.

Person A has been friends with Person B on Facebook for 6 years

You went to primary school together and have been friends for decades. Who cares how long you've been friends on a website?!

After hearing yet another story about a child in a coma after choking on a grape I feel a lot of people still don't know the dangers of this favourite fruit. So I'm posting this to encourage everyone to always cut grapes in half (lengthways) before letting ur child eat them. It doesn't matter what age they are or how good at chewing they r, grapes are the exact size of a child's windpipe and once it's lodged there its almost impossible to get out and blocks their whole airway..... doing such a simple thing could potentially prevent such an awful situation. Please spread the word x

Be a wear of the killer fruit x

Be a wear of the killer fruit x

My mrs just showed me this exact quote! Told me Iv to cut my wee girls grapes into tiny pieces from now on!

Yep because nothing else that she would eat is that size! She is also a greedy wee thing and eats them two at a time, she would just go four at a time if I cut them!

But my mrs says Iv to be a ware

Hearing another story? I don't think I've ever heard one. They do realise that a cut grape is exactly the same diameter of my 11 month olds windpipe? Are they trying to kill my baby?

Edited by Swarley

"grapes are the exact size of a child's windpipe."

I'm pretty sure that not all grapes are the exact same size and as it's reasonable to assume that the same can be said for childrens' windpipes, I call BS on this one.

Jesus, the comments on that group's page are hilarious. Here's some gems:

Popcorn terrifies me, I won't give it to my kids. They're constantly eating grapes though & I didn't realise how dangerous they could be. I'll be cutting them from now on smile emoticon x

Grapes and lettuce terrify me, always peel the grapes aswel as cut atm, over cautious I know! X

I bite them first then give my lg a tiny piece X (Yes, she pre-chews her child's food)

Carrots are another, scare me to death, suldrun tried choking on those!

Food with my children is ruining my life I'm so paranoid about every bit of food they eat. (That's worth reading a second time)

We where also warned about white bread, especially while having a drink. They poured a little water on a small piece of bread. It swelled up and turned quite sticky. I had never even realised before!

Chocolate is as bad especially chic buttons.

Grapes scare me to death !

Jelly cubes as well

...and my personal favourite:

My son is 15 still terrifys me.. I dont allow him bolied sweets or doritoes crisps.

Seem to have noticed more and more people posting about how long they've been friends with somebody on Facebook.

Person A has been friends with Person B on Facebook for 6 years

You went to primary school together and have been friends for decades. Who cares how long you've been friends on a website?!

I'm certain they don't get a choice in this one. It's Facebook itself's fault ENABLING c***s

Asian man spotted in Paisley with child attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1444774211.367540.jpg

Do these loons ever get exposed and publicly humiliated? Don't do facebook but there must be some self governing going on other than the massive US corporation stepping in.

Edited by welshbairn

Tell me that isn't a name

It's hard to tell because either way, the sentence is incomprehensible. If someone is trying to choke, you might be better to just let them go at it.

Edited by Shotgun

I always assumed a nuclear holocaust would end civilization, turns out grapes are going to kill all our children so we'll simply end up with no new generation. Very sad.