Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I normally despise anything to do with the Kardashians but had to laugh last week when my girlfriend showed me pictures on Facebook of one of the kids getting hit in the face by a car door. Not that I didn't feel sorry for the kid - just her face is priceless as she goes down :lol:

baby-main.jpg

"Mother!! Why have you forsaken me?!..."

And yet, you need to seriously think about it and it might take weeks?

Grow up FFS and get it binned.

its halloween soon , once I have had my fix of slutty nurses , cat woman etc profile pictures I shall leave Facebook in a w**k filled blaze of glory Edited by forever_blue

its halloween soon , once I have had my fix of slutty nurses , cat woman etc profile pictures I shall leave Facebook in a w**k filled blaze of glory

*starts stocking up on lube*

Seeing an unwelcome increase in the amount of 'good deed done for the day!' posts. Basically folk looking to bask in the glory of handing a lost bus pass into customer services or dumping 50p into some Sauchiehall Street tramp's Fila cap.

Just got this messaged to me by my girlfriends brother in law -

This is for you:) Read thill the end! I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back and asked "why?" The angel said, "angels don't watch over angels!" Twenty angels are in your world. Ten are sleeping, nine of them are playing and one is reading this message. God has seen you struggling with some things and God says it over.

A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back then I guess I'm not one of them. As soon as you get 5 replies, someone you love with quietly surprise you. Not joking. Pass this message on. Please don't ignore it.

You are best tested and God is going to fix two big things tonight in your favour. If you believe in God drop everything and pass it on TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BREAK THIS. SEND THIS TO 14 FRIENDS IN 10 MINUTES IT'S NOT HARD. WHOEVER SENT THIS TO YOU MUST CARE ABOUT YOU.

Don't know how to send it LOL just hold your finger and it should say forward

What the hell is this shit? Why do people even think of forwarding this on? Why 14 friends? WHY ANY OF THIS?

57782745.jpg

The best bit - " If you believe in God send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back then I guess I'm not one of them"

:lol:

Someone on mine put up her cat had died. Loads of sorry to hear that replies and her only response to all this outpouring of sympathy was to ask one 'hows yer mouth' not one thank you or like for the other comments.