Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I didn't share but if I send grapes in packed lunch I do cut them up

To be honest I've always cut up grapes but that's because I knew they'd be too large for my daughter to eat. But now she has teeth and knows to chew food she's on her own.

To be honest I've always cut up grapes but that's because I knew they'd be too large for my daughter to eat. But now she has teeth and knows to chew food she's on her own.

THIS^^^

If your kid can't chew by the age of, what, one(?), then it's natural selection.

So much bullshit in that post it's unreal. The two highlights being the doctor saying "I suggest you get an abortion". Aye right. No way would a doctor push for an abortion. The second being the Dr apparently saying "I don't know a correct way to say this, um....". Of course he doesn't. You'll be the first person ever that he's ever broken that sort of news to EVER! It'll have been a complete shock to this trained professional. How he never left the room physically scratching his head, thinking of ways to tell you, is beyond me! Stupid cow.

A horrible thing to happen but did she really have to drag it out? (Pardon the pun)

And FWIW, that's not a fully formed baby. It looks like what would happen to a jelly baby if you put it on a sunbed.

Edited by 19QOS19

However real or false that story may be, when you get to the part about refusing to take the pain medication because she deserved all the pain she got, you realise that posting it had nothing t do with awareness (A WEAR-ness) and everything to do with getting attention and sympathy.

Channel 5 have come to the rescue and shown us what to do if a baby (or indeed a bearded man, in their demo) is choking. Who'd have thought you should slap someone on the back in this situation? I've always assumed you should punch someone repeatedly between the eyes if they're choking.

https://www.facebook.com/C5News/videos/1038020849555726/

October is Cancer month. In memory of every Cancer patient, family member or friend who has lost their battle with Cancer & in honour of all those who continue to fight, PLEASE put this on your status for 1 hour. Many won't copy & paste. I was proud to. Will you???

Yeah, cause that's gonna cure cancer. Or honour those who have died. Or help those who have it. f**k's sake.

This old c**t is 160 years old, he once punched Adolf Hitler in the face. He doesn't believe this can get 10,000 shares. Let's show him.

*Picture of random old man*

I can't remember the exact words but they were something like that.

Anyway, f**k off you needy p***ks.

This old c**t is 160 years old, he once punched Adolf Hitler in the face. He doesn't believe this can get 10,000 shares. Let's show him.

*Picture of random old man*

I can't remember the exact words but they were something like that.

Anyway, f**k off you needy p***ks.

post-25521-0-91008700-1444986840_thumb.j

However real or false that story may be, when you get to the part about refusing to take the pain medication because she deserved all the pain she got, you realise that posting it had nothing t do with awareness (A WEAR-ness) and everything to do with getting attention and sympathy.

I think it was clear long before that tbh. The whole time reading it I was thinking it's not actually just the post that is for attention, it seems the whole bizarre episode was done for the sake of a few likes. Why the hell would you get offended by a doctor suggesting an abortion when it clearly would have been the correct decision and why wouldn't you just have it surgically removed if it's just a dead fetus? Absolute cretin

Also, I thought the pain comes from the child being too big for the space it has to come out of. Am I wrong there? That wee thing surely couldn't have been that painful?