Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Never used Facebook, never will. Life's too short - it's bad enough wasting time on P&B.

Never twerped or read any twats on Twitter, either. Chewing gum for the eyes.

You wonder what folk did before it. I'm like yourself, I've never had FB nor will I ever sign up to it. You see folk walking about on it up the street or sitting in cafés/pubs. For something supposed to make folk more sociable it has the completely opposite effect. It's tragic the amount of time folk must waste looking at utter drivel on it :lol:

Before Facebook the World was a dangerous place, we were completely unaware that Romanian peedofiles were stalking our kids in department stores and car parks, or that illegal immigrants were getting 100% of all the soshul money therefore denying pensioners who've paid taxis all their lives and our Brave Lads who've fought and died for our country.

Facebook has made us all a wear. Share if you agree. Ignore if you are a w****r. xxx

Before Facebook the World was a dangerous place, we were completely unaware that Romanian peedofiles were stalking our kids in department stores and car parks, or that illegal immigrants were getting 100% of all the soshul money therefore denying pensioners who've paid taxis all their lives and our Brave Lads who've fought and died for our country.

Facebook has made us all a wear. Share if you agree. Ignore if you are a w****r. xxx

OMG u so rite hunni xx cnt rmembr life b4 FaceyB lolz xx Shared Glasgow.xx

I've just seen a couple of 'full time mummys', having a Facebook discussion, unhappy at the fact their kids got them up at 5 this morning, instead of the usual 6. For the number of Likes they have garnered, you would have thought someone would have pointed out the obvious to them!

dont 4get the dug theif gangs who put X's on oor fences to let the theifs no that a dug lives there so they can steel it xxx

Can't wait to win that round the world first class flight with Emirates with 5 hand spending money.

What a prize for them to offer. Thank you emirates.

As if by magic this appears on my Facebook moments after seeing you post this...

post-12809-14457792049347_thumb.jpg

The message is clear, keep sharing. Either you will reunite someone with their missing watch, rescue an abducted child, end poverty, cure cancer, find Kony, identify Eastern European pedophiles, raise awareness of refugee invasions or win a nice holiday.

Edited by stumigoo

I'm sorry, am I reading that right? 500 people getting 5 tickets and 5 grand each?

Yup. must be true, it's on Facebook.

Worryingly, I have several friends who work in the travel trade, and therefore know how much those 'prizes' would cost, yet have still shared in, believing they might win.

Morons.

dont 4get the dug theif gangs who put X's on oor fences to let the theifs no that a dug lives there so they can steel it xxx

How could I have forgotten that? I don't even have a dog or a fence but I'm now writing a FB post and sharing it with all my friends. Thanx hunni xx Edited by Swarley