Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Good grief.

12065546_515053478663984_402627687862271

Man being photographed with a child. Peedofile alert. In fact he looks a bit Romanian/illegal immigranty so he's definitely about to snatch that poor child.

Can't believe no one of yous spotted this. Be a wear P&B BE A WEAR

Edited by Swarley

Man being photographed with a child. Peedofile alert. In fact he looks a bit Romanian/illegal immigranty so he's definitely about to snatch that poor child.

Can't believe no one of yous spotted this. Be a wear P&B BE A WEAR

cannae be an immigrant they git all wir money and guid hooses m8!!!!11!!1

"This should be interesting. I'm running a test to see who reads my posts. I realise that's about 20 of you. If you read this, leave me a one word comment about your day. Only one word please. Then copy and paste this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just put a word and not copy."

Posted by a 53-year old man.

"This should be interesting. I'm running a test to see who reads my posts. I realise that's about 20 of you. If you read this, leave me a one word comment about your day. Only one word please. Then copy and paste this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just put a word and not copy."

Posted by a 53-year old man.

Beat me to it. We may very well have a friend in common!

That would be kind of cool. After all, how many 53-year old men would post something like that? Does your friend live in the North of England.

Ah no. He's in Edinburgh. So there's at least two 53 year old (ish) sad cases out there!

Unless anyone knows of any more? Write in and tell us.

More from LinkedIn.

80b3e625-65cf-4ac1-8407-f22fef87b7c7-med

A swift boot in the balls from me with my steel toecaps will stop you, you c**t.

My feed is full of shite like this. Working in the media industry, I'm facebook friends with a fair few actor/model/creative types who spout this pseudo-inspirational garbage on a daily basis, quite often super imposed on a photo of themselves.

Not quite sure if it's insecurity or they actually believe they are doing a divine service but they are vain, self-indulgent, narcissistic c***s.