Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

... also

A Tesco advert popped up on my feed showing in-store Halloween shenanigans like frightening customers and remote controlled trollies. It's very obviously just an advert!

There are about 2 thousand comments from folk asking if their local store will be taking part as well as those concerned about the welfare of customers and also those commending the staff for their sense of humour.

These folk are the reason we get phishing emails and phone calls about Microsoft security.

You know what would be hilarious - some kind of novelty advent calendar with an alcoholic beverage for every day.

I've got a 24 can case of tennents with the numbers 1 to 24 written on them, as a wacky advent calendar, unfortunately romanians have marked my case with red paint and now know when i'll be drunk and are coming round in their white van to steal dogs and take photos of weans, be a wear!!

I've got a 24 can case of tennents with the numbers 1 to 24 written on them, as a wacky advent calendar, unfortunately romanians have marked my case with red paint and now know when i'll be drunk and are coming round in their white van to steal dogs and take photos of weans, be a wear!!

Shared Sydney, stay safe chick x