Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Yeah, cause that's gonna cure cancer. Or honour those who have died. Or help those who have it. f**k's sake.

How many things is October!

Ive seen at least 5 things saying "October is bad hing month! plz like an share x"

How many things is October!

Ive seen at least 5 things saying "October is bad hing month! plz like an share x"

Here's the official full time mummy Facebook Awearness calendar:

Jan - Troops

Feb - Romanian Child Snatchers

Mar - Troops

Apr - Premature Babies

May - Kony 2012

Jun - Troops

Jul - Cecil

Aug - Troops

Sep - Troops

Oct - Breast Cancer

Nov - Troops x 1 million

Dec - Muslims banning Xmas

Some clothes shops deliberately make women feel shit about themselves by not stocking a range of sizes, I don't know why they do this, but its kinda bullshit, yesterday I went into a store where they wouldn't have any 12's on the hanger. 12 is not big. I am not big but I left feeling like a big fat frump. I didn't take it too personally and got over it pretty quickly. But this elitism doesn't endear me to the brand. It's another subtle way of making women feel shit. Stop it. Just stop it, Stock the 12 and take the fat bitches money.

Some clothes shops deliberately make women feel shit about themselves by not stocking a range of sizes, I don't know why they do this, but its kinda bullshit, yesterday I went into a store where they wouldn't have any 12's on the hanger. 12 is not big. I am not big but I left feeling like a big fat frump. I didn't take it too personally and got over it pretty quickly. But this elitism doesn't endear me to the brand. It's another subtle way of making women feel shit. Stop it. Just stop it, Stock the 12 and take the fat bitches money.

Is this a quote or a personal opinion?

Anyway, I enjoy stuff like this - you get it from both men and women, aggressively complaining that shops don't have clothes for "the average size", while completely ignoring the fact that the lack of options in that size is often because it is the average size, and thus sells quicker!

Anyway, I enjoy stuff like this - you get it from both men and women, aggressively complaining that shops don't have clothes for "the average size", while completely ignoring the fact that the lack of options in that size is often because it is the average size, and thus sells quicker!

Quote, on my phone and couldn't get them in quotations.

I suffer from this whenever I need to buy anything from shoes to jeans to shirts. Being 5'11, 12 stone with size 9 feet means it's all already gone.

I'll still moan about them not balancing their stock accordingly though.