Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

"Listen, listen, listen Linda" doing the rounds on my Newsfeed !!

The video or just folk writing that? The video is funny as f**k although the wee guy will clearly be a wee arsehole when he's older.

http://kfor.com/2014/03/11/toddler-argues-with-mother-over-cupcakes-listen-listen-listen-linda/

Edited by Dee Man

Yet another nonsense 'awareness' campaign

I'd imagine most people who have Facebook are perfectly aware of breast cancer but never mind, let's just clog up the news feed anyway

Edited by FraserHFC

It's started on mine now. Tbh, all selfie-takers are irritating. Even the word selfie annoys me just thinking it.

I long for the days when I just took hundreds of pictures of myself then posted them through my friends' doors, and their friends' doors too, with 'comments welcome' written on the back.

Absolute scenes on my Facebook, someone's put up a picture of them donating £3 towards cancer research, now some FT mummy is saying he doesn't understand the message that the girls are getting across.

Absolute scenes on my Facebook, someone's put up a picture of them donating £3 towards cancer research, now some FT mummy is saying he doesn't understand the message that the girls are getting across.

Something needs to be done to raise awareness of what this message is IMO.