Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Emojis just make me feel really old- there was a quiz on (I think) the independent the other day about what they actually mean and I got 3/10.

The P&B ones are fine though :)

Facebook itself is annoying me recently- it seems to be showing absolutely everything my friends like, rather than just what they post or share- is there a way to cut this down?

In my day they were called emoticons.

Only way to cut it down is by completely unfollowing the person I believe. My news feed has become very quiet lately.

That's a bit pish, I'm mainly getting "person X likes post Y by site Z" at the moment. I only really want 1) to know when someone's had a baby so I can post my solitary like and then ignore them, 2) to see any meltdowns, 3) bikini pics.

In my day they were called emoticons.

Yeah, I suppose the P&B ones are probably best still called that but I don't know if there's any difference.

Here is the quiz, btw.

Edited by Fuctifano

That's a bit pish, I'm mainly getting "person X likes post Y by site Z" at the moment. I only really want 1) to know when someone's had a baby so I can post my solitary like and then ignore them, 2) to see any meltdowns, 3) bikini pics.

Yeah, I suppose the P&B ones are probably best still called that but I don't know if there's any difference.

Here is the quiz, btw.

I got 1. This makes me feel very happy.

Those laughing/crying emotions that people constantly used. I hate them, i fucking hate them.

This fucker:

df67d957c3e7e3dde4e0640d4cec9d64.160x160

Once saw a girl posting about her dad dying and finishing her post with that emoji. Didn't have the heart to point out her error.

From a page called 'Stop White Genocide in South Africa':

Another KFC Blunder Surfaces!!!!!!
WENT BACK TO KFC YESTERDAY AND SPOKE TO THE MANAGER SHE SAID IT IS A RAT AND APOLOGIZED,
IT'S TIME FOR A LAWYER!!! PLEASE BE ...SAFE DON'T EAT FAST FOOD !!!

DON'T EAT FAST FOOD!!! I WENT TO KFC YESTERDAY AND BOUGHT A 3PIECE CHICKEN TENDER. AS I BIT INTO IT I NOTICED THAT IT WAS VERY HARD AND RUBBERY WHICH MADE ME LOOK AT IT. AS I LOOKED DOWN AT IT I NOTICED THAT IT WAS WAS IN A SHAPE OF A RAT WITH A TAIL. IT SENT DEEP CHILLS THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE BODY! I'VE BEEN FEELING WEIRD EVER SINCE. I BOUGHT THIS IN COMPTON, CA ON WILMINGTON AND 120TH. I'VE NEVER SEEN CHICKEN LIKE THIS BEFORE ITS SICK!!!

Cape Town, South Africa is behind you. We recently had footage of chicken being washed on bare concrete out back of a store.
Their assurances (after the footage made the news) that it was "waste" and the coating was being washed off before trashing did not sit well with us. Fast food giants need to respect their customers.
Haven't eaten KFC in at least 2 years, this will keep me away permanently

11406638_1040856389309346_6611667934943011423629_1040857942642524_74001596412608

From a page called 'Stop White Genocide in South Africa':

Another KFC Blunder Surfaces!!!!!!

WENT BACK TO KFC YESTERDAY AND SPOKE TO THE MANAGER SHE SAID IT IS A RAT AND APOLOGIZED,

IT'S TIME FOR A LAWYER!!! PLEASE BE ...SAFE DON'T EAT FAST FOOD !!!

DON'T EAT FAST FOOD!!! I WENT TO KFC YESTERDAY AND BOUGHT A 3PIECE CHICKEN TENDER. AS I BIT INTO IT I NOTICED THAT IT WAS VERY HARD AND RUBBERY WHICH MADE ME LOOK AT IT. AS I LOOKED DOWN AT IT I NOTICED THAT IT WAS WAS IN A SHAPE OF A RAT WITH A TAIL. IT SENT DEEP CHILLS THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE BODY! I'VE BEEN FEELING WEIRD EVER SINCE. I BOUGHT THIS IN COMPTON, CA ON WILMINGTON AND 120TH. I'VE NEVER SEEN CHICKEN LIKE THIS BEFORE ITS SICK!!!

Cape Town, South Africa is behind you. We recently had footage of chicken being washed on bare concrete out back of a store.

Their assurances (after the footage made the news) that it was "waste" and the coating was being washed off before trashing did not sit well with us. Fast food giants need to respect their customers.

Haven't eaten KFC in at least 2 years, this will keep me away permanently

11406638_1040856389309346_6611667934943011423629_1040857942642524_74001596412608

Guerilla marketing campaign for Jurassic World imo

1888674_10153119787588445_49875904745551

I would looooooooooove to know who commissioned and paid for that study.

"If you know any tattooed parents, please call child services." Yep, I'm sure they'll be just thrilled to hear from you.