Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A few Jurgen Klopp pastiches but I can't link to them. I thought they were quite funny so no doubt others would find them annoying :D

post-1545-14444426612991_thumb.jpg

I actually watched his LFCTV interview and he is always laughing to himself as if he is half baked. That was quite annoying.

South Ireland notes used to look much the same as Norn Ireland notes before they switched to the Euro, but were worth less. Bargains were had. I can't remember ever being refused a Scottish bank note in England, bit of curiosity maybe, although FlyBe have stopped accepting Scottish notes on planes leaving Inverness for some reason. I'm pretty sure Scottish banks have to have Bank of England notes in the vaults for every Scottish note they issue. Maybe a myth.

That last part is utter made up shite.

I stumbled across this yesterday whilst in the kilted kangaroo in Stirling. Tbf it was shit.

Ashleigh Rae reviewed The Kilted Kangaroo

January 1 at 4:57am ·

Absolutely disgusting service!

18 of us spent our New Year's Eve celebrating at the kilted kangaroo. We spent around £600 maybe even more and received the most horrendous service ever! I was outside having a cigarette when a fat hairy man began giving me abuse for no reason... as you do I argued back mentioning how his shirt was too small for his fat hairy belly (which it was) and he went on to tell me that he owned the bar, my friend then came out and told me to ignore him but he was also ignorant to her so she threw a hot dog at him... as anyone would and he continued to be rude. The waitress said that he was only good friends with people that owned the bar and it would be in our own interest to be quiet! Well I can tell you that we may have spent £600 this new year but we will not be back to spend 1p because of the horrible service that we experienced from the bar owners 'so called' friends. Nothing worse than trying to have a good time and having to experience the unwelcome company of ignorant, self indulgent, unintelligent, stupid people! But the people who ate said the good was quite good!

That last part is utter made up shite.

No, it's pretty much true..

What is the Scottish and Northern Ireland banknote legislation designed to achieve?

The legislation is designed to ensure that holders of genuine banknotes issued by the authorised banks receive a level of protection similar to that provided to holders of Bank of England banknotes. Under the Regulations the authorised banks are required to hold backing assets for their banknotes at all times. In the event of an authorised bank entering an insolvency process as defined in the Regulations, those assets will be ring-fenced for one year or any longer period that HM Treasury may decide, for the sole purpose of reimbursing noteholders through a Note Exchange Programme.
What are backing assets?
To back their banknote issue, authorised banks may use a combination of Bank of England banknotes, UK coin and funds in an interest bearing bank account at the Bank of England. Bank of England banknotes held as backing assets may be held at an authorised location or at the Bank of England. Banknotes held at the Bank may include £1 million notes (Giants) and £100 million notes (Titans), which in physical terms are permanently held at the Bank. These backing assets would be used in the event that the Bank had to implement a Note Exchange Programme.

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/banknotes/Pages/about/faqs.aspx#sandni

I stumbled across this yesterday whilst in the kilted kangaroo in Stirling. Tbf it was shit.

18 of us spent our New Year's Eve celebrating at the kilted kangaroo. We spent around £600 maybe even more and received the most horrendous service ever! I was outside having a cigarette when a fat hairy man began giving me abuse for no reason... as you do I argued back mentioning how his shirt was too small for his fat hairy belly (which it was) and he went on to tell me that he owned the bar, my friend then came out and told me to ignore him but he was also ignorant to her so she threw a hot dog at him... as anyone would and he continued to be rude. The waitress said that he was only good friends with people that owned the bar and it would be in our own interest to be quiet! Well I can tell you that we may have spent £600 this new year but we will not be back to spend 1p because of the horrible service that we experienced from the bar owners 'so called' friends. Nothing worse than trying to have a good time and having to experience the unwelcome company of ignorant, self indulgent, unintelligent, stupid people! But the people who ate said the good was quite good!

I hate when you abuse people for being fat and throw hot dogs at them and they're rude back to you.

The misuse of the word ignorant drives me mental. If someone's a c**t then call them a c**t.

"Yes depression is a bitch, blah blah, I'm so caring, look at me, I have beliefs and I stand up for people even though I'm so desperately sad myself, blah blah, understand if you don't share but I'll be secretly gutted because I won't love myself as much without your validation, blah blah, copy and paste etc."Oh f**k off.

This. Keep depression issues to yourself (not meaning yourself directly). If you have problems then speak to someone face to face

This. Keep depression issues to yourself (not meaning yourself directly). If you have problems then speak to someone face to face

You've been quite active in the Depression thread on this very website. Indeed, one of the first posts I ever read on here was you bleating on about being depressed because you'd had a shit day at work.