Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I worked with a guy who was a flat earther.

The company I work for is a satellite broadcaster.  This had no impact on his beliefs.  He eventually left to get a job with a hair transplant company, he was kind of asked to leave.

He also thought that the government used the flu jab to kill the elderly and wouldn't drink tapwater because he said it had female hormones in it to turn people gay, so that the birth rate would reduce saving the government money.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

But apart from all that, he was fine?

One of the first times I met him (he worked in London, me in Scotland) he began telling me stories about him going to massage parlours for "personal services".  This is a work colleague who'd I'd met for about an hour.

He was an odd fellow.  You know when people get revealed as being a murderer or go on a kiling spree, their colleagues usually say "he seemed a normal person, kept himself to himself, not the sort of person you'd think of doing this".  If/when my ex-colleague does something crazy I hope I'm interviewed by the news so I can say "I knew he was a complete weirdo.  He is exactly the sort of person to do this horrible thing that he has done"

Edited by ICTChris

48 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

I follow a flat earth truther account on instagram.. it gives daily lols with their homemade diagrams trying to explain how things like the sun work with a flat earth :thumsup2

Some examples..

4a65084d0b64ef69f17523c172b5d561.jpg

19fb829341456128fa42cb1f4e5f6704.jpg

9cbab0c3944cf941520c15a65149426e.jpg

Well, that's me convinced.

The latest bullshit "pls copy and paste this status" about the circumstances in which you're allowed to break someone's car windows if there's a dog inside (based on police advice which doesn't exist) is hilariously stupid.

5 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

The latest bullshit "pls copy and paste this status" about the circumstances in which you're allowed to break someone's car windows if there's a dog inside (based on police advice which doesn't exist) is hilariously stupid.

I seen this yesterday.  Ensure you get a passerby the put a weather app on their phone to confirm the temperature and take a photo of the car with the other phone in shot so the police can't get you in trouble.

38 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Aw crap, it's May the fourth, isn't it? I thought I'd blocked all the Star Wars saddos but apparently a few of the tedious twats are still around.

And, strangely, on this solitary day of the year and for one day only, they all develop a lisp.