Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Who actually comes up with this fucking pish. "If you join the group, you will not be able to exit from it" do ISIS control WhatsApp now aye. How can people be so stupid to believe any of this utter shite and share it! 

7 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

18881883_10154389806675738_2493580886096

Quite happy to see Willie Collum emptied tbh. 

Also, absolute scenes on the Dundee Evening Telegraph's page. Some scheme rat has been caught, and admitted to fraudulently claiming £23,000 of tax credits. Looks like a few of her friends and relatives are going absolutely mental. 

Scheme Rat SCENES

"I'm going to start this with I'm not racist and do not condone sectarianism of any kind, far from it. I'm accepting of everyone from every walk of life who shows me the same courtesy and respects my values as I respect theirs.
We all have the right to express any opinions we have without censorship or restraint.
I have spoken with convincing honesty about my fears and the fears I have for my children growing up in this society.
I have integrity, morality but above all that, I...'m honest.
I want to live in Britain in peace, tranquillity and above all be safe!
Too much honesty might be seen as undisciplined openness. For that I will not apologise. I'm not two faced, I don't sit on the fence and neither will I suffer in silence.
My priority now and always will be for my childrens' safety and I want the country they are growing up in to change.
If you feel offended by my honesty, feel free to delete me"

Should I delete her? She's a bit of a wid.

Edited by paranoid android

14 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

She hasn't actually said anything?
She's not racist, she's honest, she's scared for the country her children are growing up in and wants them to be safe.
I'd delete the c**t for wasting my time with that pointless, meaningless pish.

I ken - she hasn't actually said what she wants to change - I think I can probably guess, though.

I ken - she hasn't actually said what she wants to change - I think I can probably guess, though.

It's all pointing that way, but as it stands it's a pointless update about how honest and scared she is. Maybe offer some gentle reassurance by the way of shagging? Or just delete her.

30 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

It's all pointing that way, but as it stands it's a pointless update about how honest and scared she is. Maybe offer some gentle reassurance by the way of shagging? Or just delete her.

Someone else has 'probed' her on this - she does indeed want Muslims deported.

2 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Quite happy to see Willie Collum emptied tbh. 

Also, absolute scenes on the Dundee Evening Telegraph's page. Some scheme rat has been caught, and admitted to fraudulently claiming £23,000 of tax credits. Looks like a few of her friends and relatives are going absolutely mental. 

Scheme Rat SCENES

"Your opinion is total bobbycock"

:lol::lol::lol:

"I'm going to start this with I'm not racist and do not condone sectarianism of any kind, far from it. I'm accepting of everyone from every walk of life who shows me the same courtesy and respects my values as I respect theirs.
We all have the right to express any opinions we have without censorship or restraint.
I have spoken with convincing honesty about my fears and the fears I have for my children growing up in this society.
I have integrity, morality but above all that, I...'m honest.
I want to live in Britain in peace, tranquillity and above all be safe!
Too much honesty might be seen as undisciplined openness. For that I will not apologise. I'm not two faced, I don't sit on the fence and neither will I suffer in silence.
My priority now and always will be for my childrens' safety and I want the country they are growing up in to change.
If you feel offended by my honesty, feel free to delete me"
Should I delete her? She's a bit of a wid.

Is this something about those nutty Muslim people? I'm a bit confused. What's she on about.