Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

If I'm being brutally honest, this is the first time I've laughed at a picture of a dead kid. 

I am going to the bad fire.

If it was just the first time, you'll be OK.

Just don't start doing anything else to pictures of dead kids or you might get a knighthood.

3 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Agree with all of that. Maybe some of the Mirror/Sun/Mail journalists should pay a visit to Great Ormond St.or any other hospital caring for terminally ill children where they'll see dozens of sick wee kids, all dealing with the shitty hand they've been dealt with the same level of bravery. By all accounts Bradley was a grand wee lad but is his death really more tragic, more heartbreaking, more important than any other of the thousands of kids who die every year?

And now I'm rolling...as soon as I heard the lad was dead, I knew exactly who on my Facebook friends list would be posting about it. The same look-at-how-much-I-care grief merchants who jump on every single cause that comes around. But that's not even what pisses me off. It's that in all the time I've known these people; I've never once seen them lift a damn finger to do anything constructive to help their communities. They've never volunteered an hour of their time, or a penny of their income to help sick kids, or the elderly, or the disabled veterans they pretend to care so much about. Aye but they'll share a Facebook status because that allows them to feel good about themselves without actually doing anything.

And more than that...come election day almost every one of them will vote for the scumbag politicians who are cutting services to those who need them the most. How many more sick kids like Bradley will die due to the attacks the Tory vermin are making on the NHS? These hypocritical c***s don't give a flying f**k how many just as long as their taxes get reduced.   

I'm getting angry just typing this. Time to take the dogs for a walk in the hills, I think.

Yep, I've said this in the past and you could go as far as saying that some of them are grief junkies who only hours after being 'devastated' by a celebrity death they are posting about some banal shite like a cat falling over.

It goes without saying that it was tragic and what happened to him through Sunderland and Defoe was a chink of light that highlighted the disease and raised money for it but let's not go mental or be selective who we grieve for when there's thousands of kids dying every day through malnutrition/lack of water or lack of basic medicine.

4 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Yep, I've said this in the past and you could go as far as saying that some of them are grief junkies who only hours after being 'devastated' by a celebrity death they are posting about some banal shite like a cat falling over.

It goes without saying that it was tragic and what happened to him through Sunderland and Defoe was a chink of light that highlighted the disease and raised money for it but let's not go mental or be selective who we grieve for when there's thousands of kids dying every day through malnutrition/lack of water or lack of basic medicine.

Was the cat OK?

Someone's updated profile page ( have cropped to hid ID),

If you not smiling for Bradley with a blue heart, whilst praying for Manchester and making it clear 'WE ARE WITH YOU',

Yet still retaining your French flag colours for the poor fuckers over there then you just don't care enough,

Hang your head in shame if you don't care this much.

Screenshot_20170709-115204.jpg

24 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

If you not smiling for Bradley with a blue heart, whilst praying for Manchester and making it clear 'WE ARE WITH YOU',

Yet still retaining your French flag colours for the poor fuckers over there then you just don't care enough,

They clearly don't give a shit about the Greenfell Tower fire.

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

This has to be the worst example of grief-merchantry / 'look how much I care' I've ever seen.

Can it be topped?

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

This has to be the worst example of grief-merchantry / 'look how much I care' I've ever seen.

Can it be topped?

Alarming lack of seeking justice for the 96 IMO. 8/10, room for improvement.