Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Why does the World need to know about their grief or empathy for the young lad? 

There's literally near enough f**k all the world actually needs to know about what people post on social media. How's it any different?

Social media is purely a platform for people to express their opinions and how they feel about things, none of it is really any more important or relevant than someone expressing their feelings over Bradley Lowery, this sites the same.

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

The moral of that picture is that you have to be affiliated to Newcastle to get on the stairs to heaven. Poor wee boy can't catch a break.

Looking at the aggressive posture of the top 3 lads there; I don't think Tiote has much chance of getting on either. It's like the last round of British Bulldogs.

Edited by Shotgun

Just now, Shotgun said:

Looking at the aggressive posture of the top 3 lads there; I don't think Tiote has much chance of getting on either. It's like the last round of British Bulldogs.

Robson and Speed have even employed a goalie to make sure nothing else gets through. Lucky for Tiote it's Pavel Srnicek.

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

There's literally near enough f**k all the world actually needs to know about what people post on social media. How's it any different?

Social media is purely a platform for people to express their opinions and how they feel about things, none of it is really any more important or relevant than someone expressing their feelings over Bradley Lowery, this sites the same.

Yeh that's a fair point but by the same token you can't criticise the people that point out their over the top reactions of "grief". I freely admit to being cynical to some of the intentions of these peoples posts when they hide being "rising awareness" yet show a complete lack of benevolence towards similar/related illnesses that litter kids hospitals Worldwide. They're purely hijacking a high profile situation to show themselves in a better light without actually having to do anything whatsoever. We've already seen on another thread on here about how even one of the parents of a young lad uses his sons disability to try and score freebies so sometimes cynicism is well placed.

Yeh that's a fair point but by the same token you can't criticise the people that point out their over the top reactions of "grief". I freely admit to being cynical to some of the intentions of these peoples posts when they hide being "rising awareness" yet show a complete lack of benevolence towards similar/related illnesses that litter kids hospitals Worldwide. They're purely hijacking a high profile situation to show themselves in a better light without actually having to do anything whatsoever. We've already seen on another thread on here about how even one of the parents of a young lad uses his sons disability to try and score freebies so sometimes cynicism is well placed.

Aye but I said the OTT reactions are ridiculous and deserve ridicule tbf.