Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The exam results yesterday confirm how fantastic some parents are, while simultaneously starting the countdown to "first day at school" posts from others.
People with kids are arseholes.

Call me an arsehole! Ya arsehole!

We are great. And so are our darling kids.

6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Post this on facebook and see how long it takes a burd to agree with it

ro2DChM.jpg

That shit can't be real? Tell me no guy in their right mind would put up with that shit?!

15 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Post this on facebook and see how long it takes a burd to agree with it

I presume Crazy Girl found out that her boyfriend was banging skanks behind her back. At least she knows that saying "I love you" once a day magically wards off stray tail.

I'm also reading it that Tyler, Noah, Deven, and Josh are her exes, and he likes to rip the pish out of her for shagging guys with such terrible names. Fair play.

Couple of girls in my son's class have been getting that kind of shit done for years, and I think there's been some friction with the school over how much makeup they're allowed to wear. He starts P7 this year. Also had a mother in the shop last night telling her daughter that she couldn't have sweets because she's bought her makeup earlier in the day. Kid looked like she was about eight, maybe.

They'll all claim that it's their daughters that insist on having that shit done. Total coincidence that the mothers are always folk who spend hours plucking and painting themselves before leaving the house.

1 hour ago, resk said:

11 years auld?! That's wrong. They should be running about in dungarees and setting fire to stuff at that age.

"Act your age. Go and break some windows. Demolish some phone boxes."
~ Gregory - Gregory's Girl. 1980

Poor little buggers don't even have phone boxes any more. 

1 hour ago, resk said:

On second thoughts, the dungarees thing may just have been me and my sister. Think our mum got them on a 2 for 1 deal or something.

Oor+Wullie.jpg

Don't remember any mention of you having a sister.