Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

whos aw goin ae iss rebel march on ae 3rd

The same guy also created a like page "ad rather be gaddafi than a h.u.n" ... funnily enough about 2 minutes after a mate of mine who he also has added had posted "funniest thing I've heard at football in ages: I'd rather be Gaddafi than a saint"

Do they ever do anything original?

Edited by garymcc1874

Being a young Mum meant we met a little early, But i get to love you longer, Some people said my life ended when i had a baby, But My life just started, You didn't take away my future, You gave me a new one. My daughter is the best thing to ever happen to me, she is my world and i'm proud of being a young Mum! Post this if your proud to be a young Mum! ♥

Bye bye

There's a rumor going around that says boys are stronger then girls! Oh Please! Can you carry a 7lb baby in your stomach for 9mths? Can you cook, clean and talk on the phone @ the same time? Can you burn your forehead with a curling iron and not complain? Can you walk all day in 5" heels? Can you cry all night then wake up the next morning like everything is okay? Remember guys, women are only helpless until their nail polish dries :) Put this on your wall if you are PROUD of being a WOMAN!!!

One lassie on mines is an attention seeking twat.

She's posted:

"Feel like shit"

Followed by:

"Some people just reallly annoy me just want to slapp them allllll! !!!!!"

Followed by:

"Wat a shitty day :|"

Then:

"Bored out ma face :| fs"

Sometimes screaming at the top of ur lungs really dose help! !!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

And finally:

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

All in the space of 24 hours...seriously, if your life is that bad then maybe suicide is the answer?

i hate that argument its only 7 pounds for f**k sake

It's not really. There's the extra blood in your circulation, additional fat, amniotic fluid and so on. Women actually put on around 28lb in total during pregnancy. That doesn't change the fact that you don't spend 9 months carrying around a 7lb baby, but then I'm just splitting hairs. The baby won't actually weigh that much until the end - if it even gets that heavy.

Re: what the Minertaur posted...

"There' s a rumor going around that says boys are stronger then girls! Oh Please! Can you carry a 7lb baby in your stomach for 9mths? Can you cook, clean and talk on the phone @ the same time? Can you burn your forehead with a curling iron and not complain? Can you walk all day in 5" heels? Can you cry all night then wake up the next morning like everything is okay? Remember guys, women are only helpless until their nail polish dries Put this on your wall if you are PROUD of being a WOMAN!!!"

We can spell rumour. Men 1 That moron 0

As LM said, no-one has, unless they have a conjoined twin inside them. We have however eaten a munchy box and lived to tell the tale. Men 2 That moron 0

Yes, of course. We're not retarded so don't consider that some sort of achievement. Men 3 That moron 0

No, were not stupid enough to sear our foreheads with a hot object... Men 4 That moron 0

Why would we even attempt that? Also, I take it that she's one of the new high-heel toting Grenadier Guards when she has to walk all day? Men 5 That moron 0

We have never cried all night. Men 6 That moron 0

She hasn't heard of Rohypnol... Men 7 That moron 0

Don't know about you girls, be proud of being whatever you want; but not based on her ridiculous reasons! :lol: :lol:

ok ive decided!! im just gonna bombard ur fb darling :)!! honestly, without a care of what anyone thinks about my bombarding.. i miss you terribly ♥ and will try not to dave it up too much!!! oh, and sorry about brief call earlier, i gave u a sneaky call but had to go, will try again after :) i hope you are well and happy my love ♥ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fucking hell.