Horrific club photos

Hang on.....the only "functions" at the 208 are funerals!

They used to do birthdays and that, until someone cottoned on that they were selling to underagers, possibly when they walked past the place and seen swathes of twelve year olds spewing blue

They used to do birthdays and that, until someone cottoned on that they were selling to underagers, possibly when they walked past the place and seen swathes of twelve year olds spewing blue

The only reason to drink in the 208 is either a funeral, matchday at McDiarmid or you live locally......do you live on the Crieff Road?

I went to an 18th once where the barmaid openly admitted she knew half of them were underage but "it's money in my pocket" so she wasn't caring.

Police broke up a few parties as well if I remember correctly

The only reason to drink in the 208 is either a funeral, matchday at McDiarmid or you live locally......do you live on the Crieff Road?

Used to live on strathtay road. Used to work at tesco too, who had a lot of parties at the 208

Used to live on strathtay road. Used to work at tesco too, who had a lot of parties at the 208

There is a lack of decent pubs in the area......especially given the vast number of houses that have been built in the vicinity.

I'm surprised that St Johnstone haven't considered building one within the car park which could take advantage on matchdays as well as the numerous folk that use the 3g pitch through the week.

Edited by sjc

There is a lack of decent pubs in the area......especially given the vast number of houses that have been built in the vicinity.

I'm surprised that St Johnstone haven't considered building one within the car park which could take advantage on matchdays as well as the numerous folk that use the 3g pitch through the week.

I'm amazed half the pubs in Perth survive to be honest.

I lived in Strathtay Road for a few years and one of the few times I ventured into the 208 they were sitting watching eastenders in silence.

Edited by nelsjfc

I'm amazed half the pubs in Perth survive to be honest.

I lived in Strathtay Road for a few years and one of the few times I ventured into the 208 they were sitting watching eastenders in silence.

Probably helps there isn't much to do at the weekends, most the city centre pubs are packed on a Friday and a Saturday night

Rule #15 of clubbing - Males drinking WKD is only deemed socially acceptable below the age of 16 and confined to a vandalised bus shelter.

Have to say, I'm guilty of a tropical VK or Blue Wicked in a club sometimes I've got to admit.... You just canna drink pints in a club and if yer on the nips that late it's no gonna end well :P

Have to say, I'm guilty of a tropical VK or Blue Wicked in a club sometimes I've got to admit.... You just canna drink pints in a club and if yer on the nips that late it's no gonna end well :P

Orange VK is decent now and then.

I tend to go for a bottled beer in a nightclub.

Do you go clubbing at fucking school discos? Switch to cans of Red Stripe, then if not digging beer switch to spirits and mixer.

Don't stay in?

I doubt a herd of wild horses would get you oot.

I really wish I had the original thread to post some of the photos, but the forum was taken down long ago, and I've just had a look on the DontStayIn website and it seems they no longer have the members' photo collections, which is where someone stole that from.

Bird in question used to run buses to shitty happy hardcore gigs round the country. She called herself Madcore Management and listed her profession as... an aerobics instructor!!

Someone photoshopped her as Bully from Bullseye, which was a peach.