Horrific club photos

You wonder how this started, did they guys who run Zoo just watch the video one night and decide it would be a good idea or something?

It is a good idea. People will definitely go to zoo for this because it would be a laugh. The Wealdstone Raider in Zoo. It's as shite as it sounds, so shite its worth being part of.

I was at a pub last week and there was someone there who was honestly the double of the raider. I thought it was him until someone said that the person was a female.

There's quite a few of those in Dalkeith every weekend :lol:

Perth must be a terrible place for a night out

I'd genuinely rather go on a night out with my mates to loft than many places in Glasgow (Kushion, viper, bamboo etc) and the majority of clubs in edinburgh, which in general are utter shit bar a select few.

Perth must be a terrible place for a night out

I'd genuinely rather go on a night out with my mates to loft than many places in Glasgow (Kushion, viper, bamboo etc) and the majority of clubs in edinburgh, which in general are utter shit bar a select few.

Perth is alright for a night out once every 3months or so.......any more regular than that and you end up having the same drunken conversations with the same people!

Agree that the likes of kushion et al are a tad pretentious but I'd rather cope with that than Perth every weekend.

Perth is alright for a night out once every 3months or so.......any more regular than that and you end up having the same drunken conversations with the same people!

Agree that the likes of kushion et al are a tad pretentious but I'd rather cope with that than Perth every weekend.

That's true actually, every weekend would be a bit of a nightmare. It is considerably better over Christmas though when everyone's back. It's the same as any small town really.

That's true actually, every weekend would be a bit of a nightmare. It is considerably better over Christmas though when everyone's back. It's the same as any small town really.

Yeh have to admit to being down on my home town in the past.......particularly when I first left to move to Manchester at 18yo.

Like you say it's a nice place but suffers a bit from being a small town relatively close to Cities.

Pardon my ignorance, but who is this 'Wealdstone Raider' guy? I mean, I've seen a couple of interviews with him where he throws out a couple of soundbites but is he more than a few hackneyed expressions?

No.