Horrific club photos

She could be in the whole stockings gear and still be a pure munter! The lassie over her right shoulder is a "wid" though.

Aye well we'll never know. Still hardly anywhere near a horrific photo right enough.

Nah she's not horrific, the guy is a state though!

Wired in about her aye?? :P

Haha no just recognise her, looks like someone from Arbroath, friend of a friend type shite on Facebook. I'm sure I've seen her before but hard to tell from the photo.

She is defo a wid though.

I'd genuinely rather go on a night out with my mates to loft than many places in Glasgow (Kushion, viper, bamboo etc) and the majority of clubs in edinburgh, which in general are utter shit bar a select few.

Fair enough Edinburgh is shite for clubs, but the places you've mentioned in Glasgow are the sorts of holes no-one but a fanny would go anyway.

Rule of thumb - if it's playing music you might hear someone playing over their phone on a bus, or if you have to wear proper shoes, then it's not the sort of club you should go to.

Perth is alright for a night out once every 3months or so..

Untrue.

Fair enough Edinburgh is shite for clubs, but the places you've mentioned in Glasgow are the sorts of holes no-one but a fanny would go anyway.

Rule of thumb - if it's playing music you might hear someone playing over their phone on a bus, or if you have to wear proper shoes, then it's not the sort of club you should go to.

Untrue.

My ex was a shot girl and PR for bamboo: utterly depressing seeing and reading all her shite.

Beware of the Disco Badger!1!1!!!!111

f**k OFF :lol:

Eta: it defo made less people actually go than it would make go. Put me off the place for life.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

My ex was a shot girl and PR for bamboo: utterly depressing seeing and reading all her shite.

Beware of the Disco Badger!1!1!!!!111

f**k OFF :lol:

Eta: it defo made less people actually go than it would make go. Put me off the place for life.

Almost went to that tonight. Thank f**k I never. Already visited Viper this weekend so absolutely delighted I didn't bow to peer-pressure once again. Disco badger ffs.

Untrue.

Aye I know, Perth is shit. Must've been drunk at the time to be honest. Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade