Horrific club photos

I spewed all over the feet of two shot girls in the Fubar two and a half years ago. I was talking to one of the bouncers who I know from the gym and football and these two shot girls kept harassing me to buy sambuca. I told them that sambuca made me sick but they wouldn't take no for a answer, to shut them up I bought two for a tenner and within seconds of downing them I was sick all over their feet. They started moaning trying to get me chucked out but my mate told them to f**k off as they were warned what would happen.

what a beautiful story! :P

I spewed all over the feet of two shot girls in the Fubar two and a half years ago. I was talking to one of the bouncers who I know from the gym and football and these two shot girls kept harassing me to buy sambuca. I told them that sambuca made me sick but they wouldn't take no for a answer, to shut them up I bought two for a tenner and within seconds of downing them I was sick all over their feet. They started moaning trying to get me chucked out but my mate told them to f**k off as they were warned what would happen.

Nailed her and now they're married wi a beautiful baby girl type post.

10420329_602680536533309_680312368800839

10393733_10152619376435423_6874595610398

Can someone please photoshop the big W in to w**k.

What a zany looking bunch of japesters.

Bearded New York Los Angeles Peckham t-shirt wearing lad has a very strange gut. It's not even a beer belly, it's above it.

Edited by Kejan