Horrific club photos

Going through to Glasgow in march for Noel Gallagher, 17 year old cousin and me, his maw got me a ticket. He looks like an auld c**t and tbh I probably look younger clean shaven even though I'm 22. Where's the best place to go that's decent and pretty lenient lads? Doesn't have to be a club just somewhere that'll be open till 2/3?!

Eta the ex could probably get us into bamboo but I'll have to probably pump her and go through a month of harassment afterwards... :lol:

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Going through to Glasgow in march for Noel Gallagher, 17 year old cousin and me, his maw got me a ticket. He looks like an auld c**t and tbh I probably look younger clean shaven even though I'm 22. Where's the best place to go that's decent and pretty lenient lads? Doesn't have to be a club just somewhere that'll be open till 2/3?!

What days it on?

I can't think of anywhere decent that they don't ID you, just bounce to my flat, we'll be celebrating the victory anyway ;)

Away to try get a mates id for him. Think he could pull it off. Get another card to go alongside it in his wallet and he will be aryt. ;)

Eta the ex could probably get us into bamboo but I'll have to probably pump her and go through a month of harassment afterwards... :lol:

I wouldn't recommend going but my 17 year old mate got away with another mates ID at the Camperdown. He's 28 and looks nothing like him.

Get him someone's ID and you should find somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Head to the garage and get him to pull a fat munter , it is a valuable life experience .

*Looks off into the middle distance, wipes away a tear.*

Ah the garage. What a place. So many happy memories. I once received a full on slap in the puss from a girl whose arse I tweaked at the bar. I'd been dared by a mate and being a twat, and a fairly drunk twat at the time, I obliged.

As a father, if anyone did that to my daughter I'd pull their hand off and shove it down their throat :angry:

ibiza%20shot%20girls%20holding%20bottles

They go round the pubs selling you shots at ridiculous prices!

I actually know the girl that owns "simmering shots".......some girl!

I spewed all over the feet of two shot girls in the Fubar two and a half years ago. I was talking to one of the bouncers who I know from the gym and football and these two shot girls kept harassing me to buy sambuca. I told them that sambuca made me sick but they wouldn't take no for a answer, to shut them up I bought two for a tenner and within seconds of downing them I was sick all over their feet. They started moaning trying to get me chucked out but my mate told them to f**k off as they were warned what would happen.