Modern Family

Swarley

Seems the new series has been bumped back to Monday, October 19.

Booo. Thats a bit odd for Sky, usually they show it just after the US. Theres already been 3 episodes, I think, of the new series aired over there

ETA - I did think it was a bit strange when I saw an ad for the box set last night but it didnt even mention the new series

Edited by Mr X

Booo. Thats a bit odd for Sky, usually they show it just after the US. Theres already been 3 episodes, I think, of the new series aired over there

ETA - I did think it was a bit strange when I saw an ad for the box set last night but it didnt even mention the new series

Yeah, that's what made me a bit suspicious. The site I use for air dates had changed it and the Muppets to the 19th. It's now showing as that on the Sky website so must be definite.

They've bumped a few other shows around too - Ballers and Duck Quacks Don't Echo were shown later than originally intended too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I look forward to this every week but the new seasons arent as funny or maybe I am just getting older/grumpier.

Phil still has his moments which make me laugh but the rest are meh

It was struggling. But the last 3 episodes have been great. The train trip... but especially the god bothering band episode was hilarious.

• 1 month later...

Just recently started watching this. Absolutely loving. Pleased to see the love for Phil and Cam, easily my two favourite characters. Gloria is amazing, I find her hilarious as well especially when referring to Colombia, the episode where she gets the BB gun and shoots the floating island thing then the ice bucket was brilliant.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally started watching this. Only watched the first episode and it's definitely had me laughing.

Mitchell: Wait wait wait! You come into my house and you insult me and my boyfriend, who by the way is Not That Dramat...

** Naaaants ingonyama bagithi... **

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 months later...

Have actually been enjoying season 8 more than I thought I would. Phil is his usual hilarious self and the last episode which saw Mitch and Cam go to a show in which the audience take part was fantastic.  Much better than last season.

Have actually been enjoying season 8 more than I thought I would. Phil is his usual hilarious self and the last episode which saw Mitch and Cam go to a show in which the audience take part was fantastic.  Much better than last season.

Yeah, its been quite good. I enjoyed Gloria's elocution lessons. [emoji1]

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I used to really like this, but they have struggled with how to manage the Dunphy children and Manny growing older, particularly over the last couple of seasons. Phil is especially diminished by Luke getting older. Manny is weird and insufferable, and Alex is just a poor character. 

Edited by DrewDon