Doctor Who

yoda

1 minute ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

No , you thought it was good ?

I thought it was fantastic. Really good story, and it championed Queer and Disabled people. What's not to love?

20 hours ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

I thought it was fantastic. Really good story, and it championed Queer and Disabled people. What's not to love?

I found it tokenistic tbqh - not really explored at all.

The actual storyline sucked - The Meep is one of those crap villains from Dr Who magazine who isn't very good at being a villain.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

I enjoyed it a lot. As ever, it'll be on a re-watch that I get a proper sense of the quality. 

Light and fast-moving. Not overly keen in the new sonic or the work-around so that Donna didn't die.

Shame really - I genuinely find Carherine Tate grating.

I know it's the 60th anniversary but I can think of other companions I'd have brought back before her.

Wee bits were too star wars for me (mostly aesthetic) but I really enjoyed it.

Nathaniel Curtis's cameo was sensational. Some creepy some funny. I liked it. Next week looks great. 

It's shite, IMO. Great idea, terrible execution. My least favourite Hartnell story.

Sorry, scottsdad. ☹️

Also, it's not on the iPlayer, that I can see? Only one of the four episodes actually still exists and they don't seem to have put it on there. There's a fairly new looking animated version on YouTube.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa