A great feeling at Cappielow..

:lol: this should be researched and if correct added to the Morton roll of honour....

Maybe vying with Queens Park and Dumbarton with former big clubs that have fallen the furthest?

I thought it was pretty well known that Morton were the most relegated team in Scottish football history? Falkirk are second. Much better that way than being a pointless mid-table First Division club for eternity like QoS or Partick.

Comfortably the best "pleasing" image on Pie and Bovril.

Once again Morton add another 'best at something' trophy to the cabinet. Tonsilitis has just taken the week off work to celebrate.

Morton FC - NEVER in the shadow of St Mirren FC!

It's worth pointing out that St Mirren took approximately 2000 fans to Tynecastle on Saturday, that's almost 1000 more than attended Morton's home match against Livingston. Bearing in mind that the St Mirren game was at half 12 and was live on TV.

Pretty fucking embarrassing, don't you think?

Morton FC - NEVER in the shadow of St Mirren FC!

It's worth pointing out that St Mirren took approximately 2000 fans to Tynecastle on Saturday, that's almost 1000 more than the attendance at your home match against Livingston. Bearing in mind that the St Mirren game was a half 12 kick off and it was live on TV.

It's worth pointing out that St Mirren took approximately 2000 fans to Tynecastle on Saturday, that's almost 1000 more than the attendance at your home match against Livingston. Bearing in mind that the St Mirren game was a half 12 kick off and it was live on TV.

I know you're fishing but yeah. When St Mirren have been at the arse end of this division for 5 years in a row, without even any cup runs to get excited about, watching such talents as Colin Stewart and Darren McGeough instead of Paul McGowan and Steven Thompson I doubt their support would be any better.

<<< verge of tears

It's more the way that you are holding them up as shining examples of big draws. Two very average players.

I wouldn't let them catch you saying that. They're touting McGowan for Scotland. :lol:

I see McKee's done a "it's my ball and I'm taking it home" with the Iain Russell thread. Lolz.

Yeah, maybe if you're an idiot you could see that. It's been locked to avoid the utter tedium of a bump after every Iain Russell appearance. It's my gift to all the members of the forum with a trace of original thought.

also, Paul McGowan for Scotland. laugh.gif

Edited by McKee

Have you seen him play at all this season? Easily the best midfield player out with the OF.

greggy.png

Best midfielder outwith the OF :lol:

Is this like the time St Mirren fans were touting Jack fucking Ross for Scotland :lol:

Just because he's St Mirren's best player (which in itself is a terrible indictment of the standard of Scottish football) doesn't mean he should be in the Scotland squad.

Best midfielder outwith the OF :lol:

Is this like the time St Mirren fans were touting Jack fucking Ross for Scotland :lol:

Just because he's St Mirren's best player (which in itself is a terrible indictment of the standard of Scottish football) doesn't mean he should be in the Scotland squad.

Craig Samson is also the best keeper outside of the Old Firm. Andy Dorman would make an SPL team of the decade.