A great feeling at Cappielow..

:lol:(Good memory!!)

Sadly something we won't have again.

At least you'll have something to remind you what your grandsons name is if you remember you're a member on here.

Edited by ayrmad

vikingTON wrote:

Morton haven't received much transfer income, but have risen from the Third Division to genuine title contenders at the top of the First Division. The last time Falkirk made a serious challenge at this level was when they too were combining older pros such as Latapy to great effect. They will be absolutely nowhere near the title for the foreseeable future.

I know it must be difficult for a boring bean-counter like yourself to grasp what football is supposed to involve: winning games, challenging for honours - and most importantly, trying to finish above Raith Rovers year on year progression. Not taking moral victories from how many youth players you fielded in a humiliating draw against Dumbarton.

I do so love this post.

Fixed it for him too.....

Bottom of a league that includes such big hitters as Dumbarton, Alloa and Cowdenbeath. How embarrassing.

I take it Moore would have been long gone had it not been for the Celtic game?

This is totally out of the blue[pun intended].Indeed as cappie points out this is last chance saloon for Moore.The way I see it is that it can't be any worse than what we have just now.I wonder if he will go straight into the team for Saturday's game.Just when you thought it was all over.