A great feeling at Cappielow..

Great feeling returns!!! Dumping Celtic (via the strangest penalty decision) surely keeps Moore in charge :-)

Nae luck VT. :lol:

What do you mean strange penalty! Ambrose stopped the ball with his hand and whether accidental or not, Celtic gained an advantage because without that stop, Campbell was one on one with the keeper. Ref got it 100% spot on!

I couldn't get off work yesterday,When I got home I tuned in to open all mics.I couldn't believe the shit that Chic Dung was coming away with.He kept calling our keeper Carrol ?,When we got the pen he was saying it's a pen to celtic !!!!!!.How this diddy is ever allowed near a radio station is beyond belief.Anyway onwards and upwards now.Surly this has got to kick start our season.Tremendous result.

I couldn't get off work yesterday,When I got home I tuned in to open all mics.I couldn't believe the shit that Chic Dung was coming away with.He kept calling our keeper Carrol ?,When we got the pen he was saying it's a pen to celtic !!!!!!.How this diddy is ever allowed near a radio station is beyond belief.Anyway onwards and upwards now.Surly this has got to kick start our season.Tremendous result.

Total fud....anyone know where i can get Tennamen pant pads ? still pishing myself listening to the green brigade trying to explain this one away....best one so far "better out to concentrate on europe"....as i say any tennamen oot there?

Total fud....anyone know where i can get Tennamen pant pads ? still pishing myself listening to the green brigade trying to explain this one away....best one so far "better out to concentrate on europe"....as i say any tennamen oot there?

Interestingly enough the one and only place I ever saw them advertised is in the toilets at Celtic Park...

Just heard this result tonight & put a big smile on my face, well done Greenock Morton!

To everyone who has laughed at us in this thread -

LOFI-HATERS.jpg

But we're all genuinely delighted for you.

Our Broadband's been down and what with possessing a pre-war phone, I had no means of coming on and laughing when we beat you at the weekend.

Tuesday's result however, blasts all such trivia from the water.

Truly magnificent. Well done. As others have said, nights like that make enduring the other kind worth it. Please reserve your finest contemptuous gloating for Greenock's own Celtic fans.

What do you mean strange penalty!  Ambrose stopped the ball with his hand and whether accidental or not, Celtic gained an advantage because without that stop, Campbell was one on one with the keeper.  Ref got it 100% spot on!

Had that been awarded against us I would debate and contest this with you endlessly after reading the rules......

However as it was against a member of the now defunct Old Firm, more often than not the recipients of such decisions, I won't :D

Once again.....Bravo Morton.