A great feeling at Cappielow..

I'd rather we live within our means and wind up in division two rather than wind up in the shithouse.

Erm, you're kinda ten years late with that effort. A bad season and we'll be both in League One and financially rooked.

Edited by vikingTON

If our esteemed owner had decided to actually improve on last years squad instead of tearing it apart with wage cuts,we probably wouldn't be in the position

we're in now.It still doesn't excuse Moore for some of the worst signings I have seen here.

Out of interest, which players are you thinking of there?

Have to admit my acne-ridden fellow Morton fan...the straws you're clutching...have just slipped through your fingers....  

Oh dear.

Not sure if we can take comments seriously from a jaked-up fool like yourself... Just checked: we can't.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Oh dear.

Not sure if we can take comments seriously from a jaked-up fool like yourself... Just checked: we can't.

Thanks for playing anyway.

In respect of real Morton fans (in my book) Tonsilitis/Alibi/Toby/Largs Ton/Linwood Ton/Dunning/Cappiecat/The Naitch/Iain Morton/Gary mfc/McIntyre/...we would be eternally grateful to witness your glass HALF -FULL..instead of half...

Well no. Disabled people aren't responsible for their condition: Tontrooper is for being a thick jakey.

Gutted for him.

It take from your response that you are a medical professional and are disposed to mete out a professional diagnosis?

It take from your response that you are a medical professional and are disposed to mete out a professional diagnosis?

Zen...its VT youre talking about...abhorred by Morton fans (apart from his own wee clique ...he holds court like the dead guy from Apple)....good copy tho'

Not sure why you think calling someone a thick jakey requires a doctorate in medicine, but rest assured I'll be on tenterhooks waiting for your moron-moron double team effort.

Edited by vikingTON

Not sure why you think calling someone a thick jakey requires a doctorate in medicine, but rest assured I'll be on tenterhooks waiting for your moron-moron double team effort.

It's become routine on this forum to ask for validation of claims, so if you can't back up your claims your efforts are wasted.