A great feeling at Cappielow..

This year could be a good one to stay in the Championship. Assume Hearts and ideally St Mirren come down and Sevco plus Dunfermline come up, the league could be

Dundee/Falkirk

Raith

Morton

Dumbarton

Queens

Alloa/Cowdenbeath/ Livi

Sevco

Hearts

St Mirren

Dunfermline

Tastiest second tier for years

I think you can strike Morton from that list...

You've lost that great feeling,

You've lost that great feeling,

You've lost that greaaaat feeling,

Now it's gone, gone, gone, Woooooah

Never mind. Derbies with the Midden next year.

Scary how old posts have a habit of coming back to bite you....you're bookmarked.

<< Needs more vodka IMO

Not really though: we're now demob happy as Moore's days are literally numbered. Tuesday will be 1) painful 2) profitable at the bookies and 3) punt Moore to the brink.

Kenny Shiels is the only non-Hartley man for the job

<< Needs more vodka IMO

Not really though: we're now demob happy as Moore's days are literally numbered. Tuesday will be 1) painful 2) profitable at the bookies and 3) punt Moore to the brink.

Kenny Shiels is the only non-Hartley man for the job

I find myself in the unenviable position of half-agreeing with VT....not good.

If he feels the cuts are needed then so be it. I'd rather we live within our means and wind up in division two rather than wind up in the shithouse.

EDIT: Worth noting that with crowds not exactly at their best at the moment, it's not exactly impossible that these cuts were needed.

Edited by DomDom

If he feels the cuts are needed then so be it. I'd rather we live within our means and wind up in division two rather than wind up in the shithouse.

EDIT: Worth noting that with crowds not exactly at their best at the moment, it's not exactly impossible that these cuts were needed.

A bit harsh on The Lowland League.

If our esteemed owner had decided to actually improve on last years squad instead of tearing it apart with wage cuts,we probably wouldn't be in the position

we're in now.It still doesn't excuse Moore for some of the worst signings I have seen here.

You deserve better.

If our esteemed owner had decided to actually improve on last years squad instead of tearing it apart with wage cuts,we probably wouldn't be in the position

we're in now.It still doesn't excuse Moore for some of the worst signings I have seen here.

It may come as a surprise to you to know I was talking to the REAL J.C. on my return from Scappa...he's intrigued to know who you are...you can PM me if you wish.