A great feeling at Cappielow..

Ach well, we started last season pretty poorly also, and ended up finishing 2nd.

Not panicking quite yet, although I do appreciate that squad situations are very different compared to last season. This time a year ago, we still had players like Martin Hardie, Peter MacDonald and Kevin Rutkiewicz to come back from injury, good experienced guys who can drag you through games. This season, we're lacking those characters a little.

Still hopeful that this team will come good.

I was saying to someone last weekend that I thought we were gonna be in trouble this season. He seemed to be unsure, and asked me how we could go from promotion challengers last season to playoff potential this season. I said a combination of a not very good squad and a poor manager. There doesn't seem to be much to go against that so far.

Well you had a 15 point advantage over Hearts who have already closed that down to 9 points within a few weeks. Everyone can tell you're in trouble this season even with Hearts point deduction.

When was the last time you could celebrate a win at New St.Mirren Park? Was in not away back in January? Talk about sh*te home form. So far this season you've managed to be pumped 3-0 twice and beaten by the newcomers into the division, Oh and also beaten by Qots in the cup who are in the 'wee league'. 4 games into the season and you've managed to concede 9 goals and only score 2.

Your definition of 'glorious' is slightly amusing.

Don't you worry about us, we'll be fine, we're always fine. Our last win at St Mirren Park was actually at the end of February. Since then we have had a famous win at Hampden, have you ever seen your team play at Hampden?

Back OT though. How do Morton fans feel about their teams terrible start? Out the cup to a part third division side, 8th place in the league behind two part time sides and yet more terrible crowds - sub 1600 again yesterday - down at old Scapa. Where has it all went so badly wrong?

Lex is a thick c**t. Figured out a while ago that he isn't even worth the energy it takes to type a response.

Yet you take the energy to type up that response? Anyone who feels the need to call anyone a c**t on a football forum needs to take a step back from the keyboard and have a long look at themselves. Relax, it's only the internet.

Don't you worry about us, we'll be fine, we're always fine. Our last win at St Mirren Park was actually at the end of February. Since then we have had a famous win at Hampden, have you ever seen your team play at Hampden?

Back OT though. How do Morton fans feel about their teams terrible start? Out the cup to a part third division side, 8th place in the league behind two part time sides and yet more terrible crowds - sub 1600 again yesterday - down at old Scapa. Where has it all went so badly wrong?

Ok February then. That isn't much better. Every team that visits NSMP knows they are coming out with at least a point.

About our terrible start, as SALC said we started basically exactly like this last season and finished 2nd which I'd be very happy with this season as we have lost our top scorer and replaced him with Cham (Who hasn't done fu*k all since scoring against you lot) We have basically nothing going forward. Basically all our goals have came from midfield.

Where it's gone wrong? We still have Alan Moore as our manager.

But you've had a worst start than us. Pleasing.

Ach well, we started last season pretty poorly also, and ended up finishing 2nd.

Not panicking quite yet, although I do appreciate that squad situations are very different compared to last season. This time a year ago, we still had players like Martin Hardie, Peter MacDonald and Kevin Rutkiewicz to come back from injury, good experienced guys who can drag you through games. This season, we're lacking those characters a little.

Still hopeful that this team will come good.

So you reckon Joe McKee is gonnae resolve the situation then Stevie?

So you reckon Joe McKee is gonnae resolve the situation then Stevie?

Who knows, but things were looking a lot more positive when he was fit, and going by the match reports we were playing better football and looking a lot more creative.

Maybe Joe and Stephen Stirling will be the guys to turn it around this season. Different kind of players to the ones which came back in last season, but good players nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...