A great feeling at Cappielow..

Oh come on now....

No one was gonna be stupid enough to create a "Lets All Laugh At Morton" thread but then good old Foxbarton created this monster.

It's a gift.

Would be impolite to turn it down :D

Fwiw, everyone also recognises the result for what it is...an early season f**k up that indicates nothing long term.

Possibly. :ph34r:

No one enjoys well thought out humour about Morton more than me. If you can't laugh at yourself then you really have no right to laugh at anyone else. I wouldn't change this thread for the world, apart from that one shite post!

9Ks.jpg

1542461.jpg

Quite funny hearing that some Morton fans gathered outside the changing rooms shouting abuse through an open window post-match.

Even better it turned out to be the Annan changing room.

Seething on the first day of the season does not set down a good marker for the rest of it :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, Morton are notoriously slow starters and Mooreinho will be disappointed but will be more concerned with a good start in the league rather than the pawnbroker cup.

My wish for the season is way too sensible!

When players are playing badly and have loss of form, don't crucify them but instead encourage them back too form. Is that really too much to ask?

We all need encouragement at times not criticism. How often to we hear about the "12th man"? Give it a go guys!!

The Cham love in didn't last long.

I see he's been labeled as a complete haddy already.

He is a penalty box poacher and in order for him to be that, he needs service which in the last couple of games has been sadly lacking. If he is not getting that, he is a total passenger hence the criticism.

Morton's failing in the last two games has been our same old same old! When teams sit in we have difficulty breaking them down and at the same time, are vulnerable to being caught on the break. Annan was classically that and East Fife was heading that way. We only took them apart when they were chasing the game.

I am hoping that things will improve as the team gels and our foreign legion become more accustomed to the Scottish game but I am not betting the house on it!

How many of the players that started against East Fife played in the last few games of last season?

3?
7 of the Thistle team that played against Dundee United finished 6th in the 1st division in 2011/12 season.

Cut the players some slack.

Cos I've got £20 on Morton this season.

How many of the players that started against East Fife played in the last few games of last season?

3?

7 of the Thistle team that played against Dundee United finished 6th in the 1st division in 2011/12 season.

Cut the players some slack.

Cos I've got £20 on Morton this season.

Five started against East Fife - Gaston Taggart McLaughlin Bachirou Campbell

Against Annan it was three - Taggart Bachirou O'Brien

That reads completely out of order actually. And from a manager I've defended to the hilt when I can be bothered to.

There's an abysmal feeling at Cappielow to be frank.

ETA: And after only two weeks of real play my appetite for season 2013/14 is non-existant. 'Mon the whoevers.

Edited by Pride_of_the_Clyde

Bit of a bizarre outburst from Moore though.

Surely that could have been kept behind closed doors?

It's a pretty extraordinary thing for a manager to go on record as saying, especially about someone he's just signed.

I think we can safely say that Imrie has seriously pissed off his boss.