A great feeling at Cappielow..

If any 'Ton fan has the 'gif' of Partridge shrugging then please post it.

That's basically how we feel. Supercilious at the result, yet amused by the interlopers rejoicing in our alleged 'misery'. Seriously, we don't care.

We'll just need to take a bigger cup back to Scappa to complete the treble.

If any 'Ton fan has the 'gif' of Partridge shrugging then please post it.

That's basically how we feel. Supercilious at the result, yet amused by the interlopers rejoicing in our alleged 'misery'. Seriously, we don't care.

We'll just need to take a bigger cup back to Scappa to complete the treble.

You are feeling a bit of Seethe though eh?

I mean come on? Annan?

I'd be raging if it were Rovers, but then again we don't have a team of world beaters like Morton so it wouldn't seem as much of an upset..

Obviously it's a shocking result and it's concerning that we've failed to score against a Third Division team, but it changes nothing in terms of my expectations for the season. I'm still excited to see how the new signings do and well aware that this could be a great season or a disastrous one with so many unknown quantities. If all the new guys turn out to be great we can challenge for the title, if they all turn out to be shit we could be in a relegation battle.

There's too much resting on players who've never played at this level to say with any certainty how we'll do, particularly Cham due to our lack of depth up front; if he turns out to be a failure we'll really struggle for goals but if he's good then we know he's got some good First Division players who can create chances behind him. We're the most unpredictable team in the league this season and that hasn't changed after yesterday, as bad a result as it is.

I see what you've done, gonna concentrate on the league eh?

Still feeling great ? :lol::lol::lol:

Always amusing when people laugh at their own jokes on here. It's like they already know that no one else is going to laugh at it so they do it so people know it was intended to be funny, rather than the tragically unfunny and unoriginal way it comes across.

It's alright Morton. You may have lost a cup game but at least you won a few friendlies and thought you were gonnae win the league.

Yeah, we were so silly for thinking we'd win the league weren't we? We've surely got no chance as we now sit 0 points off of the top with only 108 points remaining. No chance eh? :rolleyes:

Yeah, we were so silly for thinking we'd win the league weren't we? We've surely got no chance as we now sit 0 points off of the top with only 108 points remaining. No chance eh? :rolleyes:

If its any consolation, I don't think Alloa will catch you

It was a bad day at the office. Morton missed enough chances to win umpteen games and when we were on target, the Annan keeper (who should have been man of the match!) had a blinder. One of those days and move on!

It appears to have happened to another five first division clubs in much the same way.

9Ks.jpg

I fucking am. shite humour upsets me greatly. " You still feeling great? " has been used in this thread about 400 times and it hasn't been funny since the first time.

Even Ainslie would kick you in the balls and put a cheese grater to your face if you told him something us painfully unfunny as that, and laughed in his face because you're oh so hilarious!

I fucking am. shite humour upsets me greatly. " You still feeling great? " has been used in this thread about 400 times and it hasn't been funny since the first time.

Even Ainslie would kick you in the balls and put a cheese grater to your face if you told him something us painfully unfunny as that, and laughed in his face because you're oh so hilarious!

Oh come on now....

No one was gonna be stupid enough to create a "Lets All Laugh At Morton" thread but then good old Foxbarton created this monster.

It's a gift.

Would be impolite to turn it down :D

Fwiw, everyone also recognises the result for what it is...an early season f**k up that indicates nothing long term.

Possibly. :ph34r:

9Ks.jpg