A great feeling at Cappielow..

Alan Moore lucked on a good squad with experience last season. It's back to the norm for him now.

Can't believe so many people were fooled into believing he was a good manager last season when his ineptitude was obvious even then.

Thought i'd pop down , wow, it's quite a way down (16 places), to see how things are going down Inverclyde way?

Has Allan Moore shut his f*cking mouth yet?

:bounce4:bounce2:bounce4:bounce2:bounce4:bounce2:bounce4:bounce2:bounce4

Feel free to take up new residence in Damascus (preferably close to a military installation).

Looks like the Tons playoff hopes are going to be realised, maybe not quite in the way they were expecting however...

Ah Morton, they always cheer me up.

That's ironic, you're in no position to be laughing at any other club at the moment.

That's ironic, you're in no position to be laughing at any other club at the moment.

I don't? We have a trophy in the cabinet, are in our 8th consecutive season in the top flight, are 9 points clear of relegation, are debt free and own our own state of the art training facilities and stadium. The team is going through a blip at the moment, but it remains glorious to be a Saints fan. Especially when compared with little Morton.

8th in the wee league? Jeez, it's been a few seasons since you were down in the seaside leagues right enough, perhaps a return is over due?

I don't? We have a trophy in the cabinet, are in our 8th consecutive season in the top flight, are 9 points clear of relegation, are debt free and own our own state of the art training facilities and stadium. The team is going through a blip at the moment, but it remains glorious to be a Saints fan. Especially when compared with little Morton.

8th in the wee league? Jeez, it's been a few seasons since you were down in the seaside leagues right enough, perhaps a return is over due?

Well you had a 15 point advantage over Hearts who have already closed that down to 9 points within a few weeks. Everyone can tell you're in trouble this season even with Hearts point deduction.

When was the last time you could celebrate a win at New St.Mirren Park? Was in not away back in January? Talk about sh*te home form. So far this season you've managed to be pumped 3-0 twice and beaten by the newcomers into the division, Oh and also beaten by Qots in the cup who are in the 'wee league'. 4 games into the season and you've managed to concede 9 goals and only score 2.

Your definition of 'glorious' is slightly amusing.

Ach well, we started last season pretty poorly also, and ended up finishing 2nd.

Not panicking quite yet, although I do appreciate that squad situations are very different compared to last season. This time a year ago, we still had players like Martin Hardie, Peter MacDonald and Kevin Rutkiewicz to come back from injury, good experienced guys who can drag you through games. This season, we're lacking those characters a little.

Still hopeful that this team will come good.