A great feeling at Cappielow..

Fish in a barrel :lol:

A shitey old barrel right enough, but an atmospheric shitey old barrel. ;)

Just giving you the response you were hoping for. What's with the old comment? It's time that you moved on.

It went to f**k about a year ago when we stopped being hilariously shite and therefore it stopped being funny.

That's actually true.

It's been kept alive though by Morton fans re-claiming it as a general Morton chat thread. Any attempt to steer it back to gentle mickey taking however, sees certain people go a bit mental.

All very strange.

That's actually true.

It's been kept alive though by Morton fans re-claiming it as a general Morton chat thread. Any attempt to steer it back to gentle mickey taking however, sees certain people go a bit mental.

All very strange.

What people? I certainly don't recall going a bit mental a your trolling attempt. I have however challenged them and posted some honest views that haven't been to your liking. Do you expect to be able to take the piss out of folk and for it to be unchallenged?

What people? I certainly don't recall going a bit mental a your trolling attempt. I have however challenged them and posted some honest views that haven't been to your liking. Do you expect to be able to take the piss out of folk and for it to be unchallenged?

Not at all Tobes - can I call you Tobes, Tobes?

I was referring more to toms, Dom Dom and even influential old VT. Swearing away they were this morning, Tobes - you should have seen it.

You've done that quote thing with the tears before. It was only very mildly amusing the first time.

You know, if I was one of those posters who got a kick out of posting "You seem upset" Gifs, or enjoyed writing "rattled" next to arrows, or overused the word "seethe", I could have some sport with those people who've been reduced to swearing at me.

I've always considered such antics facile, not to mention peurile though, so I'll leave it.

Ah, tears again. And yet the only evidence you provide is a few mild mannered, calmly worded posts. Posts surrounded in their initial context by sweary frothing from various Morton fans.

Gutted for you, unlucky etc.

Nah the second one's more impressive.

That's actually true.

All very strange.

Not at all Tobes - can I call you Tobes, Tobes?

I was referring more to toms, Dom Dom and even influential old VT. Swearing away they were this morning, Tobes - you should have seen it.

Yawn...

Na, GazFFC is a troll who deliberately tries to get a rise out of us. He usually fails but at least doesn't get too upset about anything Morton related.

Most football fans are just normal guys who follow a club for whatever reson.

Morton fans are a breed. Not even a normal or nice breed.

Cheers Gaz, well played :).

There's an absolute riddy of a thread on the Morton forum at the moment regarding the online shop.

Grown men up in arms at the fact they're struggling to get bedecked out in a nylon replica shirt as worn by boys twenty years younger than themselves.

This is posted in the knowledge that 75% of you post both here and there. Sort yourselves out you sad mutants.

There's an absolute riddy of a thread on the Morton forum at the moment regarding the online shop.

Grown men up in arms at the fact they're struggling to get bedecked out in a nylon replica shirt as worn by boys twenty years younger than themselves.

This is posted in the knowledge that 75% of you post both here and there. Sort yourselves out you sad mutants.

They've maybe gone a bit far on that topic, but if you're genuinely annoyed/disgusted/whatever by people wanting to buy merchandise... you're just a bit warped yourself. Live and let live, and all that.

F*ck up.

It's not even close to as embarrassing as this thread... :)

That's actually true.

All very strange.

It's only really over the summer it's turned into a general chat thread. I'm fairly sure Disco Duck and Gaz FFC pretty much kept it alive by themselves throughout last season, bumping it every time we lost, which definitely didn't cross the line from funny into bizarre obsession.

That reaction just proves you idiots will fly off the handle at anything I say. I really have no chance. So gentleman, I'll leave you with the following hard and fast rule:

If you're not playing fives, you're not wearing a football jersey.

I actually agree with that. Grown men shouldn't be wearing replica tops unless playing or on holiday.