A great feeling at Cappielow..

You know, if I was one of those posters who got a kick out of posting "You seem upset" Gifs, or enjoyed writing "rattled" next to arrows, or overused the word "seethe", I could have some sport with those people who've been reduced to swearing at me.

I've always considered such antics facile, not to mention peurile though, so I'll leave it.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

You know, if I was one of those posters who got a kick out of posting "You seem upset" Gifs, or enjoyed writing "rattled" next to arrows, or overused the word "seethe", I could have some sport with those people who've been reduced to swearing at me.

I've always considered such antics facile, not to mention peurile though, so I'll leave it.

I see what you did there ;)

Ah, yet more piss taking I see.

Lacks a certain originality though.

You've done that quote thing with the tears before. It was only very mildly amusing the first time.

Yes, we're the ones upset about your tear-stained meltdown.

tumblr_ly9z7j9Q4d1r6ubozo1_400.jpg

Short of the Ayr fans returning, I can't see much to deflect from the nightmare you're having here.

What I really love about this little sequence is that MT has used the statement "....keeping some perspective" and it's gone off like a truck load of semtex amongst the Mor(t)on faithful like a call to arms. :lol::lol:

Even the Pied Piper of Crappielow is resorting to rehashed imagery and copy.

Brilliant stuff. :thumsup2

Yes, we're the ones upset about your tear-stained meltdown.

tumblr_ly9z7j9Q4d1r6ubozo1_400.jpg

Short of the Ayr fans returning, I can't see much to deflect from the nightmare you're having here.

Ah, tears again. And yet the only evidence you provide is a few mild mannered, calmly worded posts. Posts surrounded in their initial context by sweary frothing from various Morton fans.

Gutted for you, unlucky etc.