A great feeling at Cappielow..

I said last season Morton were a shadow of the team i remembered from the 2nd division many a

year ago when Gretna were doing the rounds. I said there team was not up to standard I'de expect

of a club like Morton and i got ridiculed.

Well get it up ya, i was right.

I said last season Morton were a shadow of the team i remembered from the 2nd division many a

year ago when Gretna were doing the rounds. I said there team was not up to standard I'de expect

You were ridiculed for that last season because that was clearly a ridiculous and incorrect thing to say. We have a very different squad this season, so the fact we're shite now has absolutely no bearing on it.

And even being absolutely shite this season, it's still a far better team than the one which finished second to Gretna.

No doubt a specific thread may spring up, but if the axe falls on Moore who would be in the running and who would Ton fans want to replace Moore?

Shiels, Calderwood and even John Hughes spring to mind. I also thought Gareth Evans had Livi playing some decent football last season. I think he's coaching a womans team now.

Are their any senior players out there of interest, Mark McGlaughlin? Murray at The Rock and Alan Archibald have done well despite a lack of coaching experience.

I love it how everyone joins together as one, to boot these fuckers while they're lying in the gutter

Ach, I don't know. Some of their fans on here are complete and utter fannies but as a club I quite like Morton.

If they do sack Moore they can have Jim McIntyre ( he's won the first division you know! )

An Ode Tae Morton

The thread that keeps on giving,

And Moore still makes a living.

Jings, crivvens, help ma Boab,

Somebody better should be in the joab.

tadah

:lol:

Not sure what's worse - Moore's reign or that 'attempt' at humour. It's a close run thing.

.....and your grammar/spelling isnt up to Primary 7 standard...never mind Standard Grade....I suggest you get it up yourself!

Not sure what's worse - Moore's reign or that 'attempt' at humour. It's a close run thing.

Actually Naitch...I believe we will end the season challenging for a play-off place however unlikely that may sound ...tirade of abuse to follow this post no doubt but you heard it here first!

No doubt a specific thread may spring up, but if the axe falls on Moore who would be in the running and who would Ton fans want to replace Moore?

Shiels, Calderwood and even John Hughes spring to mind. I also thought Gareth Evans had Livi playing some decent football last season. I think he's coaching a womans team now.

Are their any senior players out there of interest, Mark McGlaughlin? Murray at The Rock and Alan Archibald have done well despite a lack of coaching experience.

Go away Foxy...not your forum after all.

I absolutely do not want Allan Moore to resign ...despite the usual suspects on .org's mutual 'slaughter-fest'...its pathetic actually.