A great feeling at Cappielow..

The Accies fans are actually alright on here bar the accies4life dunce. Kevin McKee is God and Badger's Apprentice don't appear to post here anymore, so theres nobody you can really laugh at.

I was refering to the St Mirren fans who were creaming themselves in the match thread.

I got a wee bit irritated that someone 'green dotted' you, checked who it was, and it was was me! Post what the f**k you want - you're a fanny ;)

How can you check who green/red dots you?

Is it one of the platinum membership benefits?

Snore. I mean really:

After this latest mauling , how much more money is the sweetie king going to burn .

If losing by one goal or more counts as a mauling then Queen of the South have had more than any other side in the league.

He has been bankrolling this rotten mob for too long with no evidence of improvement.

Apart from two league titles, a massively improved ground, investment in a new youth academy. I mean really, while he is a demented old fud at times, it is undoubtedly the case that there has been considerable return on the investment. Not as much as there should have been, but that problem really hasn't been caused by this season at all.

His family must be fidgeting nervously as their inheritance withers away.

Ah bless, wishful thinking.

Are you fidgeting nervously now that a bunch of Walter Mittys are sniffing around your club? Somehow I know which position I'd rather be in right now, and it isn't being a Queen of the South fan.

Edited by vikingTON

Good, thats what I wanted .------------------ Yes, it was another humping . You only got an artificially close result because of their red card . The hard evidence being that they were four puff up at the time . It is especially embarrassing for me that you will finish above us in the league . Haleys comet and all that.

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

Good, thats what I wanted .------------------ Yes, it was another humping . You only got an artificially close result because of their red card . The hard evdence being that they were four puff up at the time . It is especially embarrassing for me that you will finish above us in the league . Haleys comet and all that.

Ah well, at least you'll have a prolonged spell in the seaside leagues to get over it.

:lol:

It's a fuckin tip,the same as Somerset,you deluded c*nt!

You're absolutely seething right now, aren't you?

Morton have plush modern facilities for the home fans and a cracking pitch to go with it. Ayr have a ploughed field and an asbestos-filled roof that falls apart in a light breeze.

If you really want to get owned on yet another thread, by all means. It's the Ayr way.

post-11540-0-98523900-1334601167_thumb.p

You're absolutely seething right now, aren't you?

Morton have plush modern facilities for the home fans and a cracking pitch to go with it. Ayr have a ploughed field and an asbestos-filled roof that falls apart in a light breeze.

If you really want to get owned on yet another thread, by all means. It's the Ayr way.

post-11540-0-98523900-1334601167_thumb.p

When i was a kid it was podlies off the pier, then growing up cod of the white hooses, then mackeral off the shit pipe at seafield, you slippytits seem to catch the fuckin lot of them at once fuckin uncanny

When i was a kid it was podlies off the pier, then growing up cod of the white hooses, then mackeral off the shit pipe at seafield, you slippytits seem to catch the fuckin lot of them at once fuckin uncanny

Good post, but what the f**k are podlies? I don't understand demented Fifespeak.