A great feeling at Cappielow..

And a couple of First Division trophies................. And it's been 9 decades since you last won a trophy of significance dry.gif

but anyway...

post-33606-0-05195000-1336219811_thumb.j

What was the GMFC team on THAT significant day,again?

Subs need not be included.....are any still playing?smile.gif

What was the GMFC team on THAT significant day,again?

Subs need not be included.....are any still playing?smile.gif

Did they use subs back then in the days when the goalkeeper wore a wooly jumper?

It really is unbelievable how much money Rae has pissed down the swanny for years with no return. I'm not even including winning seaside league titles, that should be expected for any full-time team within one-two years of being down there.

Hard to see who is the right man for them after yet another failure in the post. Moore was a logical appointment, but hes clearly done a shit job.

Edited by MTJ

It really is unbelievable how much money Rae has pissed down the swanny for years with no return. I'm not even including winning seaside league titles, that should be expected for any full-time team within one-two years of being down there.

Hard to see who is the right man for them after yet another failure in the post. Moore was a logical appointment, but hes clearly done a shit job.

Just goes to show that you can't polish a turd...

Genuine question. Would Morton be better off with Rae's money and all his bullshit and bad management or going it alone and trying to cut their cloth without him?

Well done Raith Rovers for bringing smiles to my face throughout the course of the afternoon.

Hope you win the league next season.

Lots of love x

Well done Raith Rovers for bringing smiles to my face throughout the course of the afternoon.

Hope you win the league next season.

Lots of love x

Awwww

Thanks Matty

& just so you know, the feeling is mutual,

I hope we win the league next year too

;)