A great feeling at Cappielow..

Inclined to agree with you, TBH. McKee's better than this new- identity-in-an-attempt-to-escape-the-past nonsense. Such behavior is entering the realm of the multi-alias oddball Livi fan, and McKee, who I believe to be a good poster and forum character, doesn't need to go there.

IMO.

Wasn't McKee just banned? And too seething to just accept it & move on like a grown up would?

Was he banned? I had no idea. What happened?

Free McKee!

Dunno exactly, but he was greeting about it in another thread. It was apparently very unfair. And then he said something about rape. It's McKee, it's hard to pay attention to him.

And then he said something about rape.

f**k, the times have changed if rape-chat warrants a ban these days. I recall once writing a lengthy post that detailed the mass-sodomization of the entire Dunfermline away support and never heard a peep in dissent. Perhaps McKee failed to lighten it with talk of using mayonaisse as lubrication.

f**k, the times have changed if rape-chat warrants a ban these days. I recall once writing a lengthy post that detailed the mass-sodomization of the entire Dunfermline away support and never heard a peep in dissent. Perhaps McKee failed to lighten it with talk of using mayonaisse as lubrication.

McKee probably would have, but favours other condoments(sic).

I think where he went wrong is speaking out AGAINST rape. Or that was the jist from his post bemoaning his banning

Talking of lubrication, here's a young Dundonian seeking out his next victims.

post-31698-0-96868900-1336348466_thumb.p

Great feeling at Starks!

And Somerset actually. To only finish one place below one of Scottish Football's big deals, when we are hilariously out of our depth and actually have a better record against all the other sides in the division, is simply a magnificent achievement.

tumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.gif

Be sure to send us all postcards from Methil next season.

I kind of like this thread now. Reading through it and watching Ayr and Queens fans mocking us takes away the disappointment of a bad season for us. Cheerio to them.

No, I still hate this thread. The relegation of gash like Ayr does not make up for it.

I kind of like this thread now. Reading through it and watching Ayr and Queens fans mocking us takes away the disappointment of a bad season for us. Cheerio to them.

Think of of it as a short break at the seaside. We will be back. ;)

I see Morton are getting their signings in early. They must be pushing for 6th place next season! Obviously trying to bring that great feeling home to Cappielow again.

Now that we have moved from skint to mega-skint Morton might even finish above us. If this happens we'll probably bake them a cake again.

No, I still hate this thread. The relegation of gash like Ayr does not make up for it.

True, but whenever you feel down about out team, you can just laugh at the diddies that are Ayr United and realise that we're actually well of compared to them.biggrin.gif

Ah, still missing the entire point of it I see.

Ayr and Queens are shit. However, our followers know this.

The humour comes from the fact that Morton are very nearly as shit, yet at the start, some thought they were set for great things.

The fact that Ayr and Queens went down changes none of this.

Morton hoping to avoid getting ahead of themselves next season by signing suspended players and injury prone old crocks to ensure a drubbing on match day one :P