A great feeling at Cappielow..

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

Hmmmm. This was such an optimistic post at the start ,so full of joie de vivre,....'n that.

Whatever happened...no one tell the Moore and the team of the plan?wink.gif

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

On the last day of the regular league season it is only right and proper to let this diamond of a thread sparkle again.

Sparkle like a star my friend like the diamond you are.

Bump...;)

Edited by Ayrforce1

So is this the day Morton hold a victory parade through the streets of Greenock (having carefully removed the hubcaps from the bus first), allowing the "good people" of the Clyde Riviera to bask in the warm glow of victory, and with it promotion to the SPL?

No? But.....what happened?

So is this the day Morton hold a victory parade through the streets of Greenock (having carefully removed the hubcaps from the bus first), allowing the "good people" of the Clyde Riviera to bask in the warm glow of victory, and with it promotion to the SPL?

No? But.....what happened?

Blame it on the boogie...

On the last day of the regular league season it is only right and proper to let this diamond of a thread sparkle again.

Sparkle like a star my friend like the diamond you are.

Bump...;)

The weird thing is, it probably still is the best Morton side since 2000. Irons' side holds the highest finish and points total (47) which we can't beat this season, but that side was fairly agricultural in getting there. And had utter dross like Stevie Masterton and Erik Paartalu playing on a regular basis.

When St Johnstone are in poor form I like to look at this thread smile.gif

When Morton are doing badly I like to check the contents of your trophy room cabinet shoebox.

Always brightens my day to find others forever living in our shadow.

post-11540-0-75382000-1336218953_thumb.p

When Morton are doing badly I like to check the contents of your trophy room cabinet shoebox.

Always brightens my day to find others forever living in our shadow.

post-11540-0-75382000-1336218953_thumb.p

laugh.gif when was the last time Morton finished above St Johnstone in the league?

What trophies do you count as significant?

*knows fine well it will be only be Scottish Cup dry.gif

Even if the League Cup counted (which it doesn't) you still wouldn't have a single trophy of significance to your name. Just a pishy Challenge Cup to show for decades of utter irrelevance.

Unlucky.

Edited by vikingTON

Even if the League Cup counted (which it doesn't) you still wouldn't have a single trophy of significance to your name. Just a pishy Challenge Cup to show for decades of utter irrelevance.

Unlucky.

And a couple of First Division trophies................. And it's been 9 decades since you last won a trophy of significance dry.gif

but anyway...

post-33606-0-05195000-1336219811_thumb.j