Grand Theft Auto V

I've been at a bit of a loss as to what to do the couple of times when I've been online. Do you need to have your crew members on your xbox friends list? I think I've only got a couple, Grieverzero and Victor McDade that I know of.

If that's the case, P&B crew members, feel free to add me barbourkillie75.

Can it be any car?

Nah they won't take super cars or that, but lesser ones they take. You can only take one though, and then have to wait a while, and I'm not sure how long.. Jeeps seem to sell for the most, made 7k and 9k from the last two, while that Mustang looking car would only sell for 3.5k.

Nah they won't take super cars or that, but lesser ones they take. You can only take one though, and then have to wait a while, and I'm not sure how long.. Jeeps seem to sell for the most, made 7k and 9k from the last two, while that Mustang looking car would only sell for 3.5k.

Aye fair enough.

Can you just steal one and sell it?

What's the deal with bounties? Someone put one on me earlier today, and every time I rejoined a free roam after doing missions & races it kept coming up... Does it stay until someone kills me?

What's the deal with bounties? Someone put one on me earlier today, and every time I rejoined a free roam after doing missions & races it kept coming up... Does it stay until someone kills me?

I just got a crew member to kill me and we split the bounty... Simple lol

Catching up with this thread after 2 and a bit weeks spoiler avoidance, while the credits roll as I've just finished the main storyline. You can pick wee holes here or there but overall the game is absolutely magnificent.

I'd done a fair few of the non storyline things at the start before piling into it the last few days so will see if I can get to 100% as I've never done that on GTA before.

I've only ever played Fifa and RDR online, will probably give this a crack but will wait for a couple of weeks until everything has settled down.