Steve Kean

Theeesel

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean is a terrible manager at this level yes, but the Blackburn fans have shown themselves to be right c***s. The fans seem to want to get on the teams back rather than get behind them. It's almost as if they want their team to do badly so that they can have their little protests. Booing Yakubu when he celebrated scoring with Kean was surreal and shoddy behaviour from the supporters.

Kean is getting everything he deserves, he's only in the job because his agent, Jerome Anderson is also Venkys football adviser and they sacked Allardyce to put Kean in. It's claimed He also blamed John Jensen, his assistant manager, for bad results and that is why he was sacked.

He's not up to the job and anyone else would have gone with the abysmal record he has but instead he gets a pay-rise and new contract? Mental.

Kean never should have got the job in the first place, was he not just some youth coach when allerdyce was in the job, even he came out after he left and said Kean never should off got the Job, the fans have every right to protest and complain they are the ones who pay good money week in week out to see their team and they expect results. Keans record is absolutely abysmal a win percentage of just 25 he should have been sacked straight after the bolton game.

The owners are destroying the club and clearly no f**k all about football giving Kean a pay rise and a new contract for what? Leading them towards relegation.

Kean is an awful manager and the Blackburn fans are right to abuse him. Since he won't to the right thing and walk away, the Blackburn fans need to try and force him out. Kean is just dreadful and the fans are right to feel angry.

What a fucking moron you are.

Kean is getting everything he deserves, he's only in the job because his agent, Jerome Anderson is also Venkys football adviser and they sacked Allardyce to put Kean in. It's claimed He also blamed John Jensen, his assistant manager, for bad results and that is why he was sacked.

He's not up to the job and anyone else would have gone with the abysmal record he has but instead he gets a pay-rise and new contract? Mental.

So he deserves vile personal abuse for getting a job and allegedly blaming his assistant manager? Good god.

Kean never should have got the job in the first place, was he not just some youth coach when allerdyce was in the job, even he came out after he left and said Kean never should off got the Job, the fans have every right to protest and complain they are the ones who pay good money week in week out to see their team and they expect results. Keans record is absolutely abysmal a win percentage of just 25 he should have been sacked straight after the bolton game.

The owners are destroying the club and clearly no f**k all about football giving Kean a pay rise and a new contract for what? Leading them towards relegation.

So they voluntarily attend a football game and are given carte blanche to deliver sustained and vile personal abuse to someone doing his job?

Fans really do disgust me sometimes.

If he doesnt f**k off, they're down. Sorry, but if I was a Blackburn fan it be doing everything to try and force him out too. Worry about that p***ks feelings and see your club die, or force him out any way possible and have a chance of survival.

It was only this time last year he was proclaiming himself as another in the long line of great Glasgow managers. Haha. Should never have been given the job. Deluded fool.

Kean is doing nothing wrong here. The right thing to do is look after #1 and that's exactly what he is doing. It's up to his employers to decide he isn't good enough for the job, and if they can't do that, it's their problem. Not his.

If he doesnt f**k off, they're down. Sorry, but if I was a Blackburn fan it be doing everything to try and force him out too. Worry about that p***ks feelings and see your club die, or force him out any way possible and have a chance of survival.

It was only this time last year he was proclaiming himself as another in the long line of great Glasgow managers. Haha. Should never have been given the job. Deluded fool.

Including threatening his safety at games? Didn't work with Mike Ashley, maybe go one step further and kick the shit out of him?

It doesn't matter how badly a manager was doing at St. Mirren personally abusing him would never enter my mind. Indeed I wouldn't say anything negative at games and rather trust the board to make an appropriate decision. At worst I would send a courteous letter explaining the faults at club to both manager and board - and it will be ignored. As the opinion of fans should be.

I'm not saying anyone deserves that level of abuse, but can totally understand why he's getting it.

I understand it, football fans are fucking morons, but I am disgusted and appalled by it at the same time.

Kean is doing nothing wrong here. The right thing to do is look after #1 and that's exactly what he is doing. It's up to his employers to decide he isn't good enough for the job, and if they can't do that, it's their problem. Not his.

Part of my really hopes he is sitting at home laughing his ass off at the whole thing with a gratuitously expensive cuban cigar clenched between his teeth.

What do you mean by 'see your club die'? Blackburn are a glorified Championship club, they'd be finding their level.

It's utterly ridiculous for their delusions of grandeur to be supported any longer. It was built on money that's no longer there and they can't deal with it.

Including threatening his safety at games? Didn't work with Mike Ashley, maybe go one step further and kick the shit out of him?

It doesn't matter how badly a manager was doing at St. Mirren personally abusing him would never enter my mind. Indeed I wouldn't say anything negative at games and rather trust the board to make an appropriate decision. At worst I would send a courteous letter explaining the faults at club to both manager and board - and it will be ignored. As the opinion of fans should be.

I understand it, football fans are fucking morons, but I am disgusted and appalled by it at the same time.

Part of my really hopes he is sitting at home laughing his ass off at the whole thing with a gratuitously expensive cuban cigar clenched between his teeth.

Fan pressure gets managers the sack. If you want a manager sacked, let it be known. A letter to the board will do as much as a letter to your MP. Nothing.

What do you mean by 'see your club die'? Blackburn are a glorified Championship club, they'd be finding their level.

It's utterly ridiculous for their delusions of grandeur to be supported any longer. It was built on money that's no longer there and they can't deal with it.

Because they go down and theyre in the financial shit. They wouldn't go down with a decent manager. I'm amazed at the number of people who defend idiots like the Venkeys.

Fan pressure gets managers the sack. If you want a manager sacked, let it be known. A letter to the board will do as much as a letter to your MP. Nothing.

I would argue a letter is more effective than a fan screaming abuse.

And I would keep my dignity too.

Because they go down and theyre in the financial shit. They wouldn't go down with a decent manager. I'm amazed at the number of people who defend idiots like the Venkeys.

How do you know?

The Blackburn fans have been at it from practically the first game of the season, perhaps if they backed the team a bit more they would have a few more points in the bag, but instead they get on the managers back from the first whistle, obviously this effects the players. If Kean sees out the season I hope they stay[ up, if they sack him I hope they go down. Nothing to do with Kean, I don't have any particular feeling towards, but I'd love him to get it up the Blackburn fans. They seem like c***s.

Blackburn gave Kean the job, why should he now walk away? If I were him I'd ride it out until I get the sack.

Booing everybody and protesting from the first minute of a game is not helpful to the team. They'd have more points were it not for the fans. Kean probably isn't good enough but it's pretty clear how the fans feel now, by all means boo them off at full-time if they lose and have protests outside the ground, but the stick they've been giving Kean throughout games this season is a major contributory factor to them being bottom. The fact the fans can't see that and carry on regardless astounds me.

f**k them. The fans deserve relegation and shite owners.

Archived