Steve Kean

Theeesel

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Utd looked poor all over the pitch, I remember Carrick being megged by some Blackburn youngster in the box whilst at the end Jones was effortlessly skinned by Yakubu twice. And then Jones' cross at the end comes under the Shaun Maloney in the UEFA cup final or Adam Johnson against Napoli category of awfulness.

Hanley, Samba and Yakubu were fucking magnificent. Kean gets it right up those Blackburn c***s.

Excellent result, just in general and regardless of everything which has been going on.

I'm not a fan of Blackburn at all but I'm delighted for Steve Kean after all the vile shit he's been subjected to. They may yet still go down but at least this gives him a bit of a f**k you back to those delusional and idiotic fans.

the mans had a lot of dignity thru it all he should be applauded for that a lesser man would of snapped by now

:lol:

The Keane situation kind of reminds me of the Eddie May saga at Falkirk but with the Blackburn boo boys being far more poisonous. Keane obviously thrown into the deep end but he deserves a chance as much as any other manager in the EPL. GIRUY Blackburn fans :huh:

He has been linked with Arsenal every transfer window in the last few years but i think fergie or dagleish will snap him up next month.

Liverpool don't need him, Skrtel and Agger is an excellent partnership so long as they both stay fit. Even beyond that they have Coates, Wilson and Kelly for cover. They have far bigger problems than centre half (hint : everywhere else apart from left back and GK).

I think he would be a good fit for Man Utd, he's a far better defender than Jones, Smalling, Evans or Ferdinand.

Can't just be me who thinks the Blackburn fans were spot on to demand Kean gets sacked?

They might be within their rights to want him sacked, but that doesn't mean you display a "Kean Out" banner at the next game after a victory against Arsenal, boo your star striker for celebrating a goal with his manager, or boo the team and heckle the manager after going 1-0 down about 15 minutes into a winnable home game.

As I said last week, they won't be relegated. Absolutely zero chance of it.

Bolton, QPR and Swansea. Norwich might end up down there as well.

Wouldn't be too sure wait and see what they do in the upcoming market.

Bolton and QPR won't go down the owner of QPR will spend big in January and the owners of bolton won't give coyle much more time.

Swansea, Norwich and either Blackburn or Wigan

I'll be the first to admit I've been critical of Kean but last week and today I'm delighted for him. At 2-2 I thought Man Utd would go and run riot, but they never :D

I have always thought the owners are the bigger problem than Kean though. We will wait to see what January brings. A few new signings is paramount, especially a right back and left back, along with a creative midfielder.

Wouldn't be too sure wait and see what they do in the upcoming market.

Bolton and QPR won't go down the owner of QPR will spend big in January and the owners of bolton won't give coyle much more time.

Swansea, Norwich and either Blackburn or Wigan

Bolton, Wigan and Wolves for me. Rodgers is doing a great job at Swansea

Archived