Steve Kean

Theeesel

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Rovers 6-1 down at Arsenal and if the hosts don't let up they'll lose by eight or nine. It's as big a rout as I've seen outside a Cup mismatch - the gulf is just incredible. Wonder how the Rovers fans will react? My guess is they'll be right back to their previous behaviour.

Blackburn are completely out their depth. Arsenal are playing exceptionally well. Van Persie, Walcott, Chamberlain, Arteta and Song have all been incredible. Absolutely nothing that Blackburn or Steve kean can do.

Lovely. The 3pts keeps Blackburn in touch of safety, and Kean in a job longer, whilst almost throwing away adds tenfold to the collective seethe level of the fans.

Couldn't have gone any better. Steve Kean loyal. cool.gif

Whether or not you think Steve Kean is a shit or good manager, I think you have to give a lot of credit to him. Despite ridiculous protests etc, he's remained professional throughout and gave an outstanding personal account of himself. It's amazing when you put that into comparision to a total arsehole like Dalglish, who was making an arse of himself in a desperate attempt to keep his best player happy. Kean meanwhile has had the likes of Samba admit they want to leave and he's got on with it like a professional. He's also looking out for the future of Blackburn Rovers, with the likes of Salgado and Roberts not getting games due to contract clauses meaning they'd get an extra season. He's actually a decent guy. Shame Blackburn fans are utter arseholes, really :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Massive game at Molineux tomorrow. Rovers fans offered free travel (unfortunately from Kirkintilloch didnt count :P) so hopefully a big support down.

Kean is starting to win some fans (myself included) round. A win tomorrow would be magnificent for him however I reckon a score draw. Defence is just far too suspect. 2-2 I'll go for.

Massive game at Molineux tomorrow. Rovers fans offered free travel (unfortunately from Kirkintilloch didnt count :P) so hopefully a big support down.

Kean is starting to win some fans (myself included) round. A win tomorrow would be magnificent for him however I reckon a score draw. Defence is just far too suspect. 2-2 I'll go for.

Out of interest, what has Kean done to start winning you/other fans over?

Archived