Steve Kean

Theeesel

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's encouraging to see the other managers' reactions to it all. Especially David Moyes walking out of Ewood Park. It seems to be more than the token "I feel for him" comments, and they seem to be genuinely upset by it.

Blackburn fans seem to forget that they only stayed up on the final day last season - they could well be in line for an overdue relegation.

That's because Kean took them there from mid table by hardly winning a game.

The Blackburn fans have been at it from practically the first game of the season, perhaps if they backed the team a bit more they would have a few more points in the bag, but instead they get on the managers back from the first whistle, obviously this effects the players. If Kean sees out the season I hope they stay[ up, if they sack him I hope they go down. Nothing to do with Kean, I don't have any particular feeling towards, but I'd love him to get it up the Blackburn fans. They seem like c***s.

Blackburn gave Kean the job, why should he now walk away? If I were him I'd ride it out until I get the sack.

Really? Blackburn fans just don't want their team to become a bigger laughing stock than they already are. How dare Blackburn fans not want a manager who will get them relegated. The fans have every right to abuse Kean. He is a dreadful manager and has had plenty of opportunities to redeem himself but has failed nearly every single one.

What do you mean by 'see your club die'? Blackburn are a glorified Championship club, they'd be finding their level.

It's utterly ridiculous for their delusions of grandeur to be supported any longer. It was built on money that's no longer there and they can't deal with it.

VT kens the score.

Okay Lisandro, so do you fancy opposing the points made about the fans being a detriment to the side's performances at the moment? Do you also mind telling us if you think the extent of the abuse he's getting is okay? I don't mind the fact that he's getting abuse. I dare say that if I were a Blackburn supporter, I'd be making my voice heard. However, I'd also be embarrassed to call myself a Blackburn supporter after how far it's gone.

Okay Lisandro, so do you fancy opposing the points made about the fans being a detriment to the side's performances at the moment? Do you also mind telling us if you think the extent of the abuse he's getting is okay? I don't mind the fact that he's getting abuse. I dare say that if I were a Blackburn supporter, I'd be making my voice heard. However, I'd also be embarrassed to call myself a Blackburn supporter after how far it's gone.

Blaming the fans for the poor performances is a dreadful excuse. As for the abuse, I think the extent is more than justified. Blackburn fans have every right to be angry.

Kean is just facing the barrage due to the way the club is being run and because Venky's are not at the game some of them think this is the only way to go. Not all Rovers fans are taunting Kean so to call all Rovers fans a disgrace is a bit harsh. Apparently there is a demonstration this weekend aimed at Venky's and the way the club is run.

Blaming the fans is pathetic, as mentioned its not all the fans taunting Kean its a small "minority" as put by the man in question himself, the rest are fully behind the team. It's such a shite excuse

Football fans are, in the main, absolute fucking spackers and should have no say whatsoever in running a football club (and yes, i include my own club in this).

Why the f**k should Kean walk away from a job just because it's what the fans want? Why shouldn't he force the owners into making a decision? He's not a Blackburn fan, so the club should mean f**k all to him, other than his duties as a Manager. I hope he stays, and either relegates the c***s, or takes a fucking huge compensation package if he's canned.

Football fans are, in the main, absolute fucking spackers and should have no say whatsoever in running a football club (and yes, i include my own club in this).

Why the f**k should Kean walk away from a job just because it's what the fans want? Why shouldn't he force the owners into making a decision? He's not a Blackburn fan, so the club should mean f**k all to him, other than his duties as a Manager. I hope he stays, and either relegates the c***s, or takes a fucking huge compensation package if he's canned.

Agreed. At the end of the day if it wasn't for Jack Walker they would still be floating about the lower leagues. They don't have a right to be in the EPL. That said, sacking fat Sam was bizarre, but still, it should be the owners they are protesting about not Keane.

No fans, no f**k all.

The fans have clearly had enough but I cringe at their attempted protests. They come across as thick, backward simpletons with no dignity. Why would Keane just walk away from a well paid job. He is waiting to be paid off but the owners are either very patient and loyal or wired to the moon.

Suffer bitches.

Archived