The 'What did you get for Xmas' Thread.

You should take me so I can be the usual crushing disappointment of a man that gets increadibly drunk then falls asleep before the other half inevitably wants laid.

Think my boyfriend might object!

Glendronach cask strength

Bottle of fine dark rum

Selection of beer

Nivea stuff

Festive boxers

Socks

~£300 in cash

(still to get presents from other half (because I'd make my mind up after Xmas), mum and brothers, probably 3 more bottles of whisky)

I got a jacket, few blue rays, ps4 games and aftershave.

The wife absolutely pulled it out the bag though - a first pressing of if, Sleazy Bed Track and Cut Some Rug. Also a promo of Are you Blue or are you Blind? that's a promo that's normally sent to radio stations.

Edit: a load of beer too.

Edited by Adam

Clothing type stuff from other half, Bill Bailey tickets and model kits* from the Rosettes, smellies etc. from the Fat Man, and Neil Young tickets from self to self and Mrs WRK. That'll do.

* While the kids have got the idea that I enjoy turning bits of plastic into accurate replica aircraft, they must know me better than I thought, as this was under the tree:

rev7009.jpg

...and my first thoughts were to bench the Jap navy fighters which were next in the build queue, and start looking for some West Coast-style colour schemes.

Maw and paw got me a calculator that works through telekenesis.

Seems like a bit of a shit present to me and I can't figure out how it works. But as they say, it's the thought that counts.

Edited by Gaz

Maw and paw got me a calculator that works through telekenesis.

Seems like a bit of a shit present to me and I can't figure out how it works. But as they say, it's the thought that counts.

That's genuinely terrible.

Money, Dundee monopoly, electric razor, baileys, Call Me Dave biography, assortment of Lynx gift sets/socks/chocolate.

Most of the money is going on rent. Growing up, eh?

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!

Further to earlier post, I've decided against this:

car-color-cool-hippie-Favim.com-677584.j

...but quite fancey having a crack at this:

vw_bus_swimsuit_bikini_models-220-resize

...especially like the way that, with the appropriately customised "eyelids", this is the vehicle which most seems to be thinking, "Dat Ass!" ;)

More likely, it'll end up being this:

5071_1.jpg

... Because I'm a technician more than an artist with the airbrush. Still looking forward to the build, mind.

Doyle and Lichtie getting north of £500 each in cash kind of back up my image of them as guys who were breastfed until they were 9.

You can f**k right off you Gowrie b*****d.

I'll be getting a fair whack in a few month from my dad as well to help me buy my own place. Just lucky enough to have helpful parents with a bit of cash. :ph34r: