Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can understand @dave.j rage , I mean my post seems to have taken the thread way off topic from the no doubt relevant discussion about the origins of the word "tarrier"  on a thread which in his eyes should only be about rangers financial fuckwittery . I am sure that was next on his target of discussions which should probably be on another thread aswell . 

Edited by Forever_blueco

On 26/02/2017 at 12:11, Forever_blueco said:

Can understand @dave.j rage , I mean my post seems to have taken the thread way off topic from the no doubt relevant discussion about the origins of the word "tarrier"  on a thread which in his eyes should only be about rangers financial fuckwittery . I am sure that was next on his target of discussions which should probably be on another thread aswell . 

Projection is like breathing for you isn't it?

On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 00:03, dave.j said:

Any truth in the rumour, that red bull are ready to invest in rangers?

Get Barry in as the new manager, Sell Barrie to RB Leipzig for £6m. Give Barry the money they got for Barrie. Barry buys some new players. What can go wrong?

16 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-in-crisis-contract-shows-stefan-858413

Stefan Klos earned almost as much as David Beckham when at Rangers :lol: 

From the article,

Klos was the third highest earner from the EBT scheme behind former team skipper Barry Ferguson and Murray, the man who introduced the controversial tax trust.

Murray was paid £6.3m during his period at the Ibrox helm, Ferguson raked in £2.5m while the German keeper had £2m paid into an offshore account between December 1998 and June 2003.

A copy of Klos’s contract, obtained by Record Sport and which was lodged with the SPL, details his amazing renumeration package – but there is no mention on the document about an EBT.

I forgot that Murray made the most from EBTs himself, and no wonder Bazza wants back,

someone better tell him you now only get paid what is in the contract, and it will be a lot less than last time.

Edited by MEADOWXI

2 hours ago, Elbhoy said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-shareholder-mike-ashley-plans-9967725.amp

Ashley plans £30m takeover bid to see off Dave King and retake control of Ibrox club

Be funny .

Will be interesting to see how this one goes, if it does that is. Zombies most hated man. Takes over club. Puts in investment. Club start to improve. Ashley becomes hero. All is forgotten Fat Mike. Fleeting loyalties and fickleness. Would make a mockery of the Ibrox faithfuls stance against him. Christ! Once they kiss and make up they could even give him a bj.