Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The guys not paid any tax at all since he bought the club... Surely thats not acting in tbe upmost good faith, or whatever it was that hearts got charged with

Add to their sectarian corporate culture, public undermining of the league and general apathy to their responsibilities.

What will the SPL do? f**k all.

Apparently they have been deducting PAYE from their employees pay packets but not then paid this to the tax man. Basically they've dipped everyone's pay packet. Theft, pure and simple, absolutely shameful.

Should the club accountant(s) not be getting the jail over that?!

Well one comfort is that Ranjurs squad should be on a par with the rest of the SPL outwith Celtic for the next few years. Also they still have cash flow problems which will continue for the rest of the season only hampering their efforts to get back on their feet.

A good point on the hearts thread is that the tax man has been hounding hearts for a year or so for a pittance compared to the bigots sum.

This is it, which may explain to a lesser degree Vlad's antics - he'd a gild edged opportunity to highlight the duplicity in Scottish football by comparing how one club was treated for a fraction of the sums Rangers owes.

Remember he doesn't care less about convincing people here about the matter - in Scotland that's preaching the obvious to people whose opinions will be biased for or against regardless, whilst in England no one gives a s**t about the Jockos' Mickey Mouse League. The gallery that sly old bugger's been playing to is continental Europe, moreover UEFA, who after the Italian fiasco and the annual pantomime of clubs trying to get around the rules regarding insolvency, might be tempted to make an example of the Scottish game to serve notice to the rest about correct practice.

Should the club accountant(s) not be getting the jail over that?!

That's what i was thinking aswell, essentially they are lying to the employees, never mind not paying the taxman

Do you think Whyte will hold an AGM anytime soon? :D

Deluded, nothing bad's going to happen, you're probably one of the Hibs fans that's been doing the "tick tock" Hearts shite for the last 8 years (while, sadly I hasten to add they are puffed out beating us). You need to grasp reality my friend.

Hey, I never said anything bad will happen. Just explaining to why supporters of the diddy clubs want the worst to happen. It is a fucking disgrace that Rangers will get away with this.

Thats what SHOULD happen. But the SPL need the wedge Rangers bring via TV revenue and will treat them softly softly. And income the SPL get to run themselves is from piggy backing off the oldfirm, so theres not much likelihood of the SPL being harsh I wouldn't have thought.

Unfortunately.

Completely agree. I disagree it is in the other clubs interests to make Ranger's 'transition' easy.

That's what i was thinking aswell, essentially they are lying to the employees, never mind not paying the taxman

Do you think Whyte will hold an AGM anytime soon? :D

The club's accountants could be innocent in all this. At the end of the day they are reliant on what information is being given to them by whoever employs them. It was the accountant for Third Lanark that blew the lid off them when he publicly washed his hands of them and said the books didn't add up on what he was being given, it was only when the Board of Trade then stepped in that the non-payment of PAYE came to light.

If Rangers are "liquidated" at the end of the season, can the SPL clubs table an amendment to the current TV deal before Rangers FC 2012 get back into the league to guarantee an equal share of the TV deal? They would get the 10-1 necessary as only Celtic would vote against. I am aware I'm most likely talking pish.

Whyte - reputedly owed £18m (secured)

HMRC - £75m on EBT avoidance (UNsecured) also another £9m withheld PAYE NI) payments since May (UN secured)

Ticketus - £15m (?) Advanced to Whyte who paid off Lloyds with this allegedly. (Unsecured)

The Devil - As many souls as hold season tickets to Ibrox for the next millenia.....

Please make cheques payable to .........wink.gif

£10 million pound per point deducted. The arithmetic is hard to avoid.

But then I worry that he may liquidate the club and reform it in the English league structure.

If Rangers can't afford the day to day running of the club, What the f**k has happening to the following money

£9m saved from tax (thats put them into admin)

£20m from ticketus

£5 / 6m for Jelavic

That's £35m raised since he took over, and apparently he wiped the £18m debt owed to the bank

Apparently they have been deducting PAYE from their employees pay packets but not then paid this to the tax man. Basically they've dipped everyone's pay packet. Theft, pure and simple, absolutely shameful.

Absolutely. SHocking.

If Rangers can't afford the day to day running of the club, What the f**k has happening to the following money

£20m from ticketus

£5 / 6m for Jelavic

That's £35m raised since he took over, and apparently he wiped the £18m debt owed to the bank

This puts the question I was asking better - what are Rangers spending all this money on?

Logically, if the administrator has to accept the highest bid, the HMRC should put in a bid of £20M for Ibrox and charge "New Rangers" £10M a year in rent. In 10 years they will have got all the money back. Besides, New Rangers will have to be squeaky clean or they will be taken to the cleaners in second.

£20m from ticketus

£5 / 6m for Jelavic

robin-hood-o.gif

£20m from ticketus

£5 / 6m for Jelavic

Paid of the first lien creditor, that would be Craig Whyte. That plus the bank money wipe out the operating cash.