Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

but if rangers havent the finances at ibrox secure by the 31st ? march.they wont be in the european cups..so it doesnt matter if motherwell or any other team for that matter are ten or 20 points behind and finish third.they are still in europe.and rangers arent.

do you think whyte is stupid. he has already outwitted the buffoons at hmrc. how does the siutuation smell to you. it smells to me like rangers will come to an arrangement by hook or by crook to secure what they want.

I would put money on rangers being in europe.

do you think whyte is stupid.

Yes, yes I do actually.

What evidence do we have that Craig Whyte is a really, really clever chap and not just the end of a very long list of businessmen who have mismanaged their footballing interests? Apart from cynicism.

Edited by vikingTON

The English solution ( well, Talksport...I know, I know)

The Scottish FA/SPL should give the blue meanies more money

and, according to some Yorkshire twat - let the OF into the EPL/Championship and let their reserves play in the SPL

I would just like to point out that I tuned into talksport because there was nothing on BBC Scotland or the local station that was funny/about rangers

Very true. Remember, also, that Craig Whyte is Rangers biggest creditor...

Rangers don't owe anyone £50-75 million.

I haven't been looking too much into the actual sums, I just have a general knowledge of this side of business & business law.

So do we know what actually is the supposed breakdown of Rangers debt? How much do they technically owe Whyte/HMRC/Ticketus/The Devil?

Yes, yes I do actually.

What evidence do we have that Craig Whyte is a really, really clever chap and not just the end of a very long list of businessmen who have mismanaged their footballing interests? Apart from cynicism.

apart from him being a billionaire, owning his own castle

being the youngest person to become a millionaire in scotland

cmon...

Don't know what's been said in the other pages, but I think the timing of this is all planned. Leagues lost so they will forfeit 10 points. Resulting in them finishing 2nd 14pts behind instead of 4. Arrange a deal with creditors pay them xpence in the £. Get out of administration by the end of March. Start next season in Champions league and debt free.

What should happen is the SPL should look at it in the same way the English looked at Leeds. Who went into administration after they were already relegated. The league decided they were trying to avoid their punishment and the deduction was held over to the following season.

apart from him being a billionaire,

Hopelessly wrong.

owning his own castle

Irrelevant.

And again irrelevant.

I asked for evidence of Whyte's intelligence, not proof that Craig Whyte at some stage earned money. They are not proportional. Businessmen who made great piles of dosh also include Calum Melville, Brooks Mileson and the Marr brothers. All known to be respectable footballing stewards I'm sure.

apart from him being a billionaire, owning his own castle

cmon...

That's not true at all. He was at the time, but he certainly isn't now. f**k, I even know someone myself who's millionaired and is only 25.

I haven't been looking too much into the actual sums, I just have a general knowledge of this side of business & business law.

So do we know what actually is the supposed breakdown of Rangers debt? How much do they technically owe Whyte/HMRC/Ticketus/The Devil?

Whyte - reputedly owed £18m (secured)

HMRC - £75m on EBT avoidance (UNsecured) also another £9m withheld PAYE NI) payments since May (UN secured)

Ticketus - £15m (?) Advanced to Whyte who paid off Lloyds with this allegedly. (Unsecured)

The Devil - As many souls as hold season tickets to Ibrox for the next millenia.....

Please make cheques payable to .........wink.gif

Don't know what's been said in the other pages, but I think the timing of this is all planned. Leagues lost so they will forfeit 10 points. Resulting in them finishing 2nd 14pts behind instead of 4. Arrange a deal with creditors pay them xpence in the £. Get out of administration by the end of March. Start next season in Champions league and debt free.

What should happen is the SPL should look at it in the same way the English looked at Leeds. Who went into administration after they were already relegated. The league decided they were trying to avoid their punishment and the deduction was held over to the following season.

Thats what SHOULD happen. But the SPL need the wedge Rangers bring via TV revenue and will treat them softly softly. And income the SPL get to run themselves is from piggy backing off the oldfirm, so theres not much likelihood of the SPL being harsh I wouldn't have thought.

Unfortunately.

Whyte - reputedly owed £18m (secured)

HMRC - £75m on EBT avoidance (UNsecured) also another £9m withheld PAYE NI) payments since May (UN secured)

Ticketus - £15m (?) Advanced to Whyte who paid off Lloyds with this allegedly. (Unsecured)

The Devil - As many souls as hold season tickets to Ibrox for the next millenia.....

Please make cheques payable to .........wink.gif

Rangers don't owe HMRC £75 million. It shouldn't feature there.

So Rangers have withheld payment of taxes to HMRC and the Inland Revenue to the tune of £11m in the last few weeks.

I'm assuming that this has been done because the club has had a big cashflow problem - anyone know what the bills are? What the f**k has caused these cashflow problems?

Oh and :lol:

After I've finished taking him to pieces. 8)

He'd like this: rolleyes.gif

Hello hello, we want a CVA.

Hello hello, we don't know whit tae dae.

We're up to our knees in unpaid bills

Ignore them and we'll die…

For we are the bankrupt Billy Boys.

What evidence do we have that Craig Whyte is a really, really clever chap

He appears to have hoodwinked ticketus for a start. What was it, four years of season ticket money and the company now stands to receive a nominal sum? It also now seems likely that he'll be in a position to buy Rangers' assets while clearing its debts. The cash he pays out for them will, to some degree, be covered by the money he's owed as Rangers' biggest creditor.

It appears one of Duff & Phelps' partners has been by his side from day one. I'm not saying he's "really, really" clever, but there appears to be clear evidence of a plan. And one, when you ignore the embarrassment and the boos of the teds who haven't given this serious thought, that's working.

Some Rangers fans will forever view them of the man who stripped them of their dignity, but many more will lay the blame at David Murray's door.

Edited by Nizzy