Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We might see an AFC Rangers or FC Rangers of Glasgow scenario develope. Disilusioned fans forming a new club to rival any set up by Whyte & Co to lodge a rival bid for SPL / SFL membership.

Lol wut.

Whyte will be long gone dude. Paid off by whoever gets their hands on the license for the SPL spot.

Whatever passes for the new RFC next season will have no competition for the place vacated by the current incarnation. Like for like will be the only way TV revenue for the joke product that is SPL football will be in any way protected.

"Disilusioned fans forming a new club ...." laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

The disillusioned fans I've seen and know couldn't form a new SENTENCE - never mind a viable football club ! wink.gif

David Murray seems to be avoiding the flack here. It's that dumbfuck's fault for the most part. Of course the retards that make up the majority of the Rangers support can't see this as he gave them 9 in a row, Gazza, Laudrup et al.

If Rangers go bust there is absolutely no way they should be allowed to resume service under a new moniker in 2012/13. At the very least any new club should be forced to start afresh at the bottom of the 3rd division. Scottish football being so corrupt will probably do everything they can and rewrite every rule to save them from that and if that happens the rest of the league should stick up 2 fingers and tell them to bolt. <_<

No club is above the rules.

Would they not have to go through an election system to gain entry into the 3rd Division ?.

I think the likes of Spartans and Cove Rangers might contest another team going straight into the league without a democratic vote. The only way around this is if the new club bought out another team and then changed the name of that team such as what Airdrie Utd did.

Yes. The only way they are not getting the tax bill would be:

1) They win the case - :lol:

2) They negotiate a deal - :lol:

3) They don't exist.

Not so, as I understand it. If a pre-pack is negotiated - and HMRC win the tax case - then the debt would be owed by the old, defunct company.

Edited to add: apologies, so kinda three. There would be an issue re. the licence of the 'new' Rangers, but I'm assuming they would be smoothed over.

Edited by Nizzy

David Murray seems to be avoiding the flack here. It's that dumbfuck's fault for the most part. Of course the retards that make up the majority of the Rangers support can't see this as he gave them 9 in a row, Gazza, Laudrup et al.

They're in administration even before the EBT tax bill comes. HMRC were today in court on tax not paid since Whyte took over.

Maybe they were heading into admin anyway - but Whyte's masterplan was driving them there all along.

If Rangers go bust there is absolutely no way they should be allowed to resume service under a new moniker in 2012/13. At the very least any new club should be forced to start afresh at the bottom of the 3rd division. Scottish football being so corrupt will probably do everything they can and rewrite every rule to save them from that and if that happens the rest of the league should stick up 2 fingers and tell them to bolt. dry.gif

No club is above the rules.

It just gets better and better :lol:

On the above point, if Rangers do go bust and form a new club and the SPL allow them direct entry into the SPL I will be finished with football as will quite a few staunch fans.Basically they would have created a cheats charter... The club chairmen need to realise this. As much as it would break my heart, I would NEVER go back...:(

Cannae see it happening like but then again with this lot anything is possible..

Not so. If a pre-pack is negotiated - and HMRC win the tax case - then the debt would be owed by the old, defunct company.

that's a joke, disgusting if true, but surely they could claim that ibrox and murray park are owned by the old club they could be sold to repay debts

Not so. If a pre-pack is negotiated - and HMRC win the tax case - then the debt would be owed by the old, defunct company.

Edited to add: apologies, so kinda three. There would be an issue re. the licence of the 'new' Rangers, but I'm assuming they would be smoothed over.

Indeed - Rangers would not exist. "A new Rangers" would exist. That's Whyte's plan :)

that's a joke, disgusting if true, but surely they could claim that ibrox and murray park are owned by the old club they could be sold to repay debts

No. Those assets would belong to the new owner under the pre-pack.

Would they not have to go through an election system to gain entry into the 3rd Division ?.

I think the likes of Spartans and Cove Rangers might contest another team going straight into the league without a democratic vote. The only way around this is if the new club bought out another team and then changed the name of that team such as what Airdrie Utd did.

No because they would be applying to get in to the spl and not the sfl

"I don't know the ins and outs of all this administration stuff, is it a good move long term? Does whyte have our best interests at heart....I just don't know.>All I am is a supporter of the greatest club in the world and after the blood sweat and tears of the past 3 years to win that title, it kills me we are just giving it to them. Ally must be absolutely gutted!With no cup football we've really nothing to play for this season. I now have a big decision re my season ticket for next year.. I've had it for 18 years in a row but until such times as I know where we are going under whyte I'm really not in a financial position to renew it to watch us challenge for 2nd place. "

That's the sexiest thing i've read.

The clubs fans who love to go on and on about being "loyal" laugh.gif Bring a tear to a glass eye.

If that's the case are there any measures to stop a 'new' Rangers buying out the registration of the old one as a kind of loophole?

On the above point, if Rangers do go bust and form a new club and the SPL allow them direct entry into the SPL I will be finished with football as will quite a few staunch fans.Basically they would have created a cheats charter... The club chairmen need to realise this. As much as it would break my heart, I would NEVER go back...:(

Cannae see it happening like but then again with this lot anything is possible..

I wouldn't be back either. F*ck turning up if the competition is a sham.

What about the £100k United are due? I say we take Alan McGregor as compensation.

Hearts are still owed money from Lee Wallace's transfer. Jellyfish's old club are owed a sell-on percentage. Are they likely to get it? Not any time soon.

If that's the case are there any measures to stop a 'new' Rangers buying out the registration of the old one as a kind of loophole?

I wouldn't be back either. F*ck turning up if the competition is a sham.

Don't fret mate - you won't have to soil yourselves by playing in the SPL anytime soon wink.gif You stick with us diddies.... (like you HAVE a choice) laugh.gif