Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As a Watford fan we've apparently been sniffing round Wylde for a while and if Sordell had gone sooner in january then we'd have tried to get Wylde.

Where can sacked Rangers players go? I think transfer windows are open in Scandinavia and North America for the start of the summer football season. Australia might still be open and possibly some South American leagues. Anyone got any firm knowledge on this.

Think they can sign for anybody if they are made redundant even if the window has closed

Where can sacked Rangers players go? I think transfer windows are open in Scandinavia and North America for the start of the summer football season. Australia might still be open and possibly some South American leagues. Anyone got any firm knowledge on this.

Anywhere they want, they are free agents and not restricted to transfer windows. Craig Beattie to Hearts is a recent example.

Free Agents can sign for anyone regardless of the transfer windows.